01 |

˚    ✦   

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .  . 

Y/n slept peacefully in the comfort of her bed in her singular room apartment. She typically left the window above her bed open due to how hot it got in her room. Why not just turn on the fan you ask? Well Y/n likes the fresh air that comes through the window. And plus, there's a cafe right down the street from her so she always get to wake up to the nice smell of coffee and croissants in the early morning. Though, this morning, she woke to a different smell.

Roses. Red roses are the first thing I see when I wake up. Plus a note. But that's not as appealing as a bouquet sitting on my nightstand. I get up and close the window because I am more than likely to leave it open while away at work. 

I grab the bouquet and note and head over the the kitchen. I set the bouquet and note down on the counter and head over the coffee machine and get started on my morning meal. As much as I would like to have a nice coffee and croissant from the cafe next door, I'm a little short on money this month. Yuna did offer to help pay for my expenses because she gets lots from her sugar daddy every month, but I told her not to bother. She always wonders how I manage to always look nice, go shopping, and get my nails done, but that's a secret she'll have to wait a little longer to find out.

Right the bouquet. If I seem calm about a random bouquet and note showing up on my nightstand when I live alone to you, you're right. I am calm about it. Reason for this is because it's pretty usual. Some guy seems to always sneek into my house and steal my items and then apologizes with flowers and a letter, so I can pretty much predict more than half the words written on this letter. 

"𝘏𝘪 𝘺/𝘯! 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 :𝘋 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮. 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴! 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!"

One, there are flaws in this writing, someone send this boy back to language class. Two, roses are not every girls dream. I'll have you know that I would have preferred a whole cherry blossom tree at this point because of how much stuff this guy has 'borrowed'. And three, HOW DARE THIS LITTLE PUNK TAKE 𝘔𝘠 NINTENDO AND PUT HIMSELF ON 𝘔𝘠 ISLAND!

I calmed myself down and walked into my bathroom/closet to get ready for work. Not before throwing away the flowers and note of course. 

[🕓]

"Morning Kita," I say, walking in through the beat down garage door. I set my purse down on wooden table next to a stack of cards and a bottle a beer. "Really Kita, beer at nine in the morning?" 

"Morning Y/n, and yes. A friend was over earlier and wanted to rant about something. Knowing him I figured I would need a beer." 

"Kita. What did I tell you about inviting people over, hm? Especially when I don't know them." 

"I know Y/n, it's just that he seemed stressed and I only wanted to help."

"Kita. This is a gang location. You cannot just invite whoever you want over. Please don't let it happen again."

"Y/n, what gang? It's just us." 

"Kita, I'm working on it ok, a lot of the other gang affiliated people are just sketchy. Besides, we're more of a racing group anyways."

"Correction, partners. Two people do not make a group."

I sighed, "Kita, it seems like you have someone in mind."

"I do, though, she might need some work. She cant really use a gun, or fight, and I dont think she's good at racing."

"Whatever, I'll just have to shape her myself." I leave the main room of this rundown building and head over to a makeshift office. "Okay let's see," I say as I log into my computer and start looking on a specific website to see which gangs, or racing teams, are currently looking for a rival. "Looks like Fukurodani is looking for someone to compete against, and the reward is 30k."

"Woah, what a big reward." I hear kita say as he walks over to look at my monitor.

"Yup, would you like to assist me when I go over to their base tomorrow to talk about the date, time, etcetera?

"Yes of course, it would be best if I assist you."

"We'll then it's settled, we'll take a trip to Fukurodani's base tomorrow."

• ::📝:: • 

I have been so excited to start this book! I hope you look forward to the next chapter and if you enjoyed don't forget to vote💫

「 ✦KOZUME✦ 」

「 ✦KOZUME✦ 」