{Prolouge}

⇢ ˗ˏˋShades of Color ࿐ྂ
Act 1 The Lighting Thief
PROLOGUE

"Luke?" Alisara Castellan  looked at her older brother questioningly "Yes Alisara?" Luke gazed down at his sister with his hands folding her shirt to pack into a bag "Go where?" Alisaras vocabulary has been cut short since she was only two "On an adventure, away from...mom." He has a pained face as he recalls the mad woman "Mommy?" She was even more curious "Just, make sure you pack extra snacks for our adventure." That seemed to get Alisara fixated on a different task and she snuck down to the kitchen to grab snacks. Alisara was grabbing some of her favorite molasses cookies when she heard someone walk into the kitchen "Alisara..." May Castellan stepped into the cooking area "What are you-" Her mother's eyes went blank green and she started speaking riddles "You shall be betrayed by your closet love, one choice shall decide your venture towards-'' Alisara had bolted off in fear and once she reached it, she closed her and Luke's bedroom door "Lisa, what happened?" Luke had stopped everything he had been doing and walked over to his sister with open arms "Mommy." She hugged Luke, stuffed the cookies inside her bag, and snuck off with Luke.

5 years. It took 5 years to reach camp. And it didn't just mean they got to camp and it was over. Thalia sacrificed herself and was turned into a pine tree. Alisara was affected but kept her guess up high for her friends and was sure to be the person they needed. Even when Hermes revealed himself as Luke's father and didn't say anything about Alisara

"Hermes is my dad! Hermes just meant to tell us both!" Alisara had said that many times, at one point she started believing it, and then she didn't..

Present time:

"Lisa get up!" Luke was standing in front of her bed after he had gotten the rest of the cabin up "I need my beauty sleep!" Alisara said before changing her sleeping position "Maybe you shouldn't have snuck out with the fifth boy this week!" Luke complained and took her pillow "Uhm, actually-" She sat up "It was five times but four different boys." Luke threw the pillow at her "Get up!" Alisara got down from her bed and shoved him "You are the literal worst!" She went to get ready.

Luke was waiting impatiently outside the cabin after he led the Hermes cabin to the Arena "Why are you wearing a skirt?" Luke looked pissed "It's a skort." Alisara lifted the skirt and revealed shorts "Now let's go!" Alisara started walking and Luke followed "Do you always have to show so much?" He argued, "You are just jealous I can get more people than you." She popped her bubble gum "You are impossible, Lisa." Luke gave up, Alisara was a force to be reckoned with sometimes and the easiest puzzle other times.

After training, she had been sweating like crazy and left for the showers. "I knew you would be here." - "Do you always have to be so mysterious, Annabeth?" Annabeth came around the corner "Yes, that is my duty as your best friend. I'm craving some candy so drop off some of your brothers later." Alisara looked around "Deal.

A/n!!
YAYYYY! PROLOGUE DONE! Very short but you get it! I am so excited for you guys to see Annabeth and Alisaras friendshipppp. Writing siblings scenes is so hard for me since me and my siblings aren't as close as Luke and Alisara are but I plan to make that a big part!

I have many ideas for the future of lighting thief especially at the end...but I don't know which to do, I'll procrastinate.

If you enjoyed the prologue I plan on making this book better and better as I go! Liking or commenting gives me so much motivation to write to please do! As well as feedback.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feedback?