Chapter 6

•Sonic POV•

I can sense them. The beasts that are after my love. I was only protecting her, their mates should've known to stay away. A ghosts love is sacred. Much stronger then a wolfs and much more special then a vampires.

If something hurt Amy, with my level of aggressiveness and power, I'd go insane. I guess I'd be like...a poltergeist?

My ears stood up as I heard a loud snap behind me. I shot up as my fur stood on end.

"I know what you want, and I can't allow it." I hissed angrily around me. "You killed our alpha female, Sonic." I turned around and saw a big green paw raised to attack me. I ducked and rolled then quickly stood up.

"And you injured our queen." A voice said from behind me. I jumped in the air and landed a few feet away.

"Scourge and Khan...the leaders of the werewolf pack and vampire clan." I said with a snarl. Khan bared his fangs and Scourge growled. "I've brought Rouge and Shadow along with me." Khan said as Rouge and Shadow landed beside him. "Sally's still recovering from what you did to her. Do you know how hard we worked to keep her alive?" Rouge hissed as Shadow stood beside her with red dagger eyes.

"And I have brought Bunnie and Antoine. The best of the pack." Scourge growled and the two came out if the forest.

"What about the other girl? Nicole was it?" I said as we began to walk in a stalking circle. "She's a regular, along with her boyfriend Espio. The only reason we kept them alive was because Sally fed off of them." Shadow explained to me with bared fangs.

"Stop the chit-chat!" Scourge and Khan ordered. "Where's the girl and her brother?" Khan growled with hatred. "Long gone. I sent them away from here. Somewhere you'll never find them." I said as Bunnie charged for me.

I jumped up and landed on her back. She barked as Antoine came to her rescue, but kicked him away and wrapped my legs around Bunnies neck. If I could only break it...

She turned on her back, crushing me, I groaned as I stood up. She stood gasping for air behind Antoine, who protected her.

"Is that what ghosts do? Kill loved ones?! You deserve what she's going to go through." Antoine barked at me. My eyes blazed with anger. "YOU WON'T LAY A PAW ON HER!!!" I growled and charged towards him. I jumped over him and landed on his mate. Scourge came up beside Antoine. "If you hurt my pack I'll rip your lover to shreds." Scourge growled.

"You won't be able to get to her! I'll kill you before you get two feet within length of her breath!"

I grabbed Bunnie and broke her body. Her limp body fell to the ground. "You monster!" Antoine howled and swiped me off his mates body. "Bunnie? Bunnie?!" He pushed his face into her fur. His misery was feeding me. Antoine growled and looked up at me.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"That's gonna be hard since I'm already dead." I smirked as he started to bark and try to bite me. Scourge was equally as angry. "You can't get me! I'm the fastest and strongest ghost in the world!"

"You might be the fastest and strongest, but you darn sure aren't the smartest!" Scourge laughed.

"What? What could he-the vampires!!!" My eyes widened in fear as I looked up to the window. It was wide open.

"No...Amy!" I jumped over the two werewolves and phased into the room. Rouge was holding Amy back so Khan could bite her. Shadow was fighting off the frightened Tails and Cream, who were protecting Silver.

"S-Sonic?" Amy said through gasps. "Ah, you kill the mutts?" Khan laughed as he turned to me. "Shadow! Stop playing with those idiots! Forget the snack and hold Sonic! I want him to see as I suck the life out of his love." Shadow jumped on me so quick I didn't have time to react. "Amy!! Tails, Cream, save her!!" I pleaded, but they were gone, along with Silver.