Synchronized Breathing Style

Separating from the group, Zenitsu, Zenko, Kaigaku, Hunter, Inosuke, and Ume went to the west side of the mountain feeling the weak heartbeats.

Zenitsu: (Dammit. I've been feeling this pain for a while when we got separated from our friends. There are so many spiders crawling around. This mountain is indeed infested with spider demons.)

Then, something crawled out of the bushes. It was a massive spider with a human head.

Hunter quickly stepped on it crushing it to death and the group continues forward

Zenko: Do you think the others will be okay?

Inosuke: I'm sure their fine. They're demon slayers like us.

Hunter: You know you could have gone with them, if you're really worried about them.

Zenko: I know but, we trained together so we fight together.

Just then Zenitsu was grabbed by the legs be something and pulled away.

Zenko: Zenitsu!

She was about to grab him when suddenly she and the group were surrounded by small spider demons.

Kaigaku: Zenko! Worry about Zenitsu later we need to worry about ourselves first! I'm sure Zenitsu is strong enough to take care of himself!

Zenko: Ok. (Please be safe Zenitsu.)

Soon Zenitsu come to a clearing house where a house was suspended by threads. Hanging by the threads are humans, civilians and demon slayer. They appeared to have lost their hair and are slowly mutating into demonic spiders.

Zenitsu: These are the people whose heartbeats I've heard. And that stench! Tanjiro wouldn't be able to withstand it.

Suddenly something exits the house. It was a demon that took the form of a giant spider possessing a human head. Like the mother, his face had the same facial features of red dots, white skin and hair. His eyes possess dark red scleras, with blue irises and black pupils.

 His eyes possess dark red scleras, with blue irises and black pupils