Friday (cont'd)

"Alright, I'm ready," I said. She grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the club. Stepping outside, the wind felt refreshing compared to the stifling heat inside. A slight chill made me shudder, prompting her to ask, "Are you cold? We don't have far to go to get to my car." "I'm fine, love. I'm enjoying the view," I replied, taking in her beauty. Standing at about 5'7", she had stunning white teeth and a captivating smile. Her complexion, darker than the typical brown skin, seemed to glow. A slight gap in her teeth added to her charm. As we reached her blacked-out Range Rover with gold trim, Usher's "Climax" began to play, setting the mood. I rolled down the window, trying to keep my composure despite feeling queasy. I made a mental note to share my location with Shan once we arrived.As I closed my eyes to savor the breeze, I felt a warm hand gently rubbing my thigh in circles. Opening my eyes, I saw her humming to the music, completely content and peaceful in her actions. Before I closed my eyes again, I noticed we were in my neighborhood. Sitting up slowly, I started paying closer attention. After about four turns, we arrived at the new houses recently built around the corner from mine—I couldn't believe it. Stepping out of the car, I stood there in awe, taking in the stunning sight. The house was breathtaking, with its sleek black exterior and white trim, illuminated by lights along the driveway leading to the front door. Pulling out my phone, I sent my location to Shan, knowing she'd be surprised that I was just around the corner. Lizz took my hand and asked, "So, do you like it?" as she led me up the driveway. Stepping inside, my jaw dropped at the sight of the interior—it was even more stunning than I could have imagined.
The paintings adorning the walls depicting different types of black women were absolutely stunning, adding to the allure of the space. The chandelier cast a bright and shining light throughout the room. With its high ceilings, big windows, and long red curtains, the house exuded elegance. The walls, painted black with gold flakes, gave the space a unique and sensual ambiance. As we made our way upstairs, I hardly remembered walking up. Lizz led me straight to the bathroom, where a huge walk-in shower awaited. She turned on the water, which quickly filled the space with steam. Undressing, she opened the shower doors and turned to me, asking, "Are you joining me?" Without hesitation, I began to remove my dress and stepped into the shower with her. The spacious shower could easily accommodate four more people, and with three showerheads, there was no chance of anyone feeling cold.
The water was blissfully hot, just how I preferred it. I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder, followed by the warmth of lips. Sensing her slight imbalance, I bent my knees to support her as she kissed my shoulders and made her way up my neck. Her whispered words, "I appreciate you already," sent shivers down my spine, followed by the unexpected sensation of her licking my ear. Without hesitation, I pulled her close, pressing her back against the wall. Playfully, yet assertively, I pinned her hands above her head with one hand, while my lips traced her neck and my other hand explored her body. Each moan of "fuck, fuck, fuck" from her only fueled my desire further. Eventually releasing her hands, I sank to my knees, planting kisses along her body, but my longing for her was undeniable at this point.
I stood up and gazed at her, saying, "Let's wash and rinse so I can taste you." She met my gaze, countering, "But what if I wanted to taste you?" Smirking, I replied, "Oh, baby, you won't be getting past that." After washing and rinsing, she led me to her bedroom, which was stunning. A fireplace adorned one wall with expansive windows overlooking the scenery. I noticed the curtains were open, prompting me to wonder if they were transparent. Almost as if reading my mind, she reassured me, "They're not see-through. We can see out, but nobody can see in." Chuckling, I responded, "Oh, okay," before adding mischievously, "It doesn't matter who could see; I don't mind people watching," accompanied by a wink. Leaving the curtains open, I walked away from the window, finding peace in the view outside.
I found myself admiring her beauty and curves, drawn to the delicate mole just above her belly button and the faint scar, no more than a couple of inches, beneath her left breast. Speaking of which, her breasts were truly stunning, radiating beauty.
I moistened my lips unconsciously as I admired her beauty. 'I take it you like what you see,' she said. I shook my head to regain focus and replied, 'Most definitely.' Lizz did a subtle spin, showcasing her figure, and executed a slight twirl, her movements fluid like a river. When she turned around, I found myself standing inches away. With my lips almost touching hers, I traced her lips with my tongue before softly nibbling on her bottom lip.