Calender Marked {2}

???: Welcome, new Fazbear employees, to your instructional videotape. This audio-visual representation will guide you on your way to becoming a part of the Fazbear franchise! The first part of your new job is to wear appropriate attire. Please wear your employee uniform at all times. The next rule is that no employees should converse about past events in Fazbear Entertainment's lifespan with guests. If you're doing it between other staff, keep it to a minimum. The next step is to realize you're now indentured to Fazbear's and that you signed a waiver stating that you may not release any info you gain from your new job to the public!

Evan: Are you sure it's a good idea to work at Fazbear's? I mean, our family doesn't exactly have the best history with them, especially you, Mike. You still have that hole in your chest. The illusion disks don't help hide that. And while we're on the subject of hiding, should I really be going to school? Should Eli? It's common knowledge that we were supposed to be dead. I don't think it's a good idea for us to go out in public.

Michael: I know you're worried, and for good reason, but if I don't take this job, we're not gonna be able to keep the house. Plus, I'm working at the Pizzaplex. They claim it's the safest establishment so far, and I mean it LOOKS safe. Security bots everywhere, dozens of cameras in every corner of the plot, and multiple security checkpoints. I think I'll be fine. And about school and our identities, I already handled that. People think that we got hurt, not that we died. I contacted Henry and had him run a campaign about us, a news story if you will.

Elizabeth: I don't really care, to be honest. I'm so excited to go to school! And maybe Mike will find Father at his new job. Let's be honest, he's probably somewhere there. He's been at every Fazbear establishment that we know of, and if we survived the fire, he had to have survived too, right? Speaking of which, next time you try to "save them," could you maybe not do it in an agonizing blaze?

Michael: I pray to whatever god exists that he's dead. I know you love him, Elizabeth, but you know what he did was wrong. I just... don't want him getting in my way. I want to keep you guys safe and the missing children. Speaking of which, Evan, do you know what they decided to do about their living arrangements?

Evan: Jeremy, Fritz, and Gabriel got adopted by some random parents. Henry had to explain the situation to them, and while they were a bit frightened at first, they warmed up to the idea after a bit of persuasion. Susie and Cassidy just found their old parents. They were way too old to take care of them, but their other kids weren't, so they just adopted them. It's weird on paper, but it was again cleared up by Henry.

Elizabeth: Alright, alright, now can we go? The bus is nearly here, and I don't wanna be late for my first day! And YOU, Michael, need to get going as well so you're not late either.

Michael: Yeah, you guys can go. I'm gonna miss you so much. BE GOOD, and make sure you don't reveal ANYTHING to the kids you meet, especially anyone linked to Fazbear's. I heard a few kids there were sons and daughters of some of the employees, and if any of them find out, I'm afraid they might tell their parents and either get me fired or us arrested, experimented on, killed, or something else.