2. Report card

(REVEAL: BOTH🤩)
(MASSIVE CURSING)
[mizuki pov]
(School)

I feel like I'm failing again. I even failed art and pe. But at least I have 69 in the other classes:). Now what's a 69 again?

D

Good enough. Just do extra credit to bounce it up to a C and then no summer school nor after school learning🥳. I wonder what's nightcord doing, I hope K didn't starve today. What does K do throughout the day? Never thought of that. Ahh shit, my show was on today. I'll watch it again soon. I hope. What does enanan do? Does she go to school then do art then- what was I talking about? I don't know. Do we have to talk on nightcord. Like can't we just call each other on the phone. Shit I'm thinking to hard.
The more I thought, the more things i ran into.
I really wanna run home but my leggggggssssss hurttt no. My legggggssss aaarreee slllleeeepppy. All I got like 5 minutes left. I won't make it.
Imagine if I went on all fours, will it still hurt? I really wanna try if dogs stop pissing on the sidewalk. I really dont understand people like they don't understand me. They don't even try to though. It's always "why you dress that way" and not "hey, let's hang out" it's like they can't stand me. Then sit the fuck down.
Yayyyyyyyyy I'm home.
(3rd person)
The pink haired bitch went straight to her room to her bed. 'I wanna text somebody.' Pink had looked at the clock"5:67" The pink human didn't notice the mistake because of her report card grades. The pink bitch ended up on her bed watching anime til 10:59.
(1st person)
What time is it? It been that long? I need to get my fatass up unlike somebody. I wonder if doordash is a real thing. I wanna order doordash. What is doordash?
Should I do my homework? Naw, imma just ask an ai.
(3rd person)
The pink bitch laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Slowly dozing off.
——————————————————————-

Hi