𝓛𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓; 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒.

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐃𝐘𝐍 was at her lowest. she was a scarred girl going through so much. when she needed someone to save her, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐑𝐈𝐍 appeared in her life, changing her ways.

- 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐃𝐘𝐍 sighed at the sight of her cousin's neighborhood. she had just gotten out of the hospital from another failed attempt.

this was her parents 'last straw' and they were now sending her off to live with her older cousin 𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍. "I don't understand, why do I have to move." kamdyn asked, looking at her father.

"It's too much stress on me and your father, we love you dearly mija, but you've done this to yourself so much and I can't take it anymore." her mother explained, making kamdyn scrunch up her face and scoff.

It seems they somewhat expressed affection towards her, but why did they treat her poorly during childhood? when kamdyn was younger, her father was in and out of rehab, and constantly beating on her for small problems, as little as spilling a cup or tripping.

her mother was rarely seen and was always out of the house. when kamdyn turned thirteen, she ran away, causing her mother to label her an attention-seeker.

when she was fourteen, she overdosed on advil and tylenol, and survived. making her parents mad, because she didn't die that night.

then at fifteen, her older brother died from a stabbing incident at the mall, which made her even more depressed. her brother was everything to her, and always helped her through things when she needed help.

kamdyn fell into a black hole after that. she never talked to anyone ever again, and rarely was seen outside anymore, which was weird since she used to be such an extroverted person.

now at seventeen, she only talked in spanish, and rarely talked in english. she was now quiet and shy. that extroverted girl was gone.

kamdyn stared at the scars on her thighs, since it was late august, she was wearing a tank top and some jean shorts, making her regret her outfit choice.

"am I going to be going to the school here too?" kamdyn asked her parents, making her father nod and look at her through the rear-view mirror.

"okay," she said out loud; looking at her phone to check the time, which read one-o-clock pm. "oh, and give me your devices." her mother said, making kamdyn raise an eyebrow.

 "why?" kamdyn asked. "I don't trust you. you might find new ways to run away, or cut yourself, or try to kill yourself again. which wouldn't be a bad thing." her mom reasoned, mumbling the last few words, but kamdyn heard.

kamdyn frowned, before putting her phone, and apple watch into her mom's hands. "thanks." alexandria said, "we're here," her father said, making kamdyn's heart flutter a million times. she took a big gulp before opening the car door, revealing the driveway of her cousin's house.  

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 "𝓛𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓" ִ ࣪𖤐ֶָ֢