Note

In the labyrinthine streets of the city, where whispers of treachery and the scent of blood lingered in the air, two figures stood amidst the shadows, their allegiance tested by the unforgiving laws of the mafia underworld.

Joshua , the ruthless Don of the Midnight syndicate, leaned against a graffiti-stained wall, his eyes cold as he addressed his rival, Seokmin.

"I'll always put my gang first," Joshua's voice cut through the silence like a blade. "I'll sacrifice everything for Midnight's reign, even if it means sacrificing my life or forsaking love."

Seokmin, his loyalty as fierce as the fire that burned within his, met Seokmin's gaze with unwavering resolve. "And I'll burn down the world for you, my beloved, my Joshua," he vowed, his voice a whisper laced with steel. "But if you dare to betray me, I'll be the one to snuff out your flame."

In the hazy glow of the city's neon lights, their worlds collided in a moment of forbidden passion. With a tension thick enough to slice through the darkness, Joshua and Seokmin closed the distance between them, their lips meeting in a fervent kiss that defied the boundaries of their rival syndicates.

For a fleeting moment, the chaos of the mafia underworld melted away, leaving only the electrifying spark of desire between them. Their embrace was a collision of two opposing forces, a dangerous dance on the edge of betrayal and loyalty.

As they pulled away, breathless and exhilarated, they knew that their love was a flame that burned brighter than the shadows that threatened to consume them. In the heart of the city's labyrinthine streets, amidst whispers of treachery and the scent of blood, Joshua and Seokmin found solace in each other's arms, bound by a love that defied the unforgiving laws of the underworld.

This story contains disturbing and triggering contents and is based on smut. So if you are below 18, read at your own risk.

And this is a ship fanfic. So if you are homophobic or don't support ships and stuff, you can leave.

Main Characters:

Joshua Hong
Lee Seokmin
Rubina Lee

By the way this fanfic I didn't try to promote any type of religions or belief. This was an entirely made up concept far away from reality. So read this lightheartedly.

This is the second book of my Seventeen UNDERWORLD series where I'm writing one book dedicated to each ship. In case y'all haven't seen the announcement already, I'll just name the books.

Legacy: Jeongcheol
Betrayal: Seoksoo
Empire: Meanie
Shadows: Junhao
Whispers: Verkwan
Conquest: Soonhoon
Dynasty: OT13

The first book 'The Legacy' is already done. Even this book contains scenes and references from the first book, so if you haven't read it already I would recommend reading it first.

Thank you for 2k reads on The Legacy, Midnight gang and Jeongcheol's legacy will continue, while Seoksoo's betrayal will make or break their relationship.

If you are a Carat, stream Darling,darling~(Vernon why would you say that😭🛐)

Show your love to Seventeenth Heaven album, stream God of Music (literally a masterpiece) and SOS. I'm obsessed with Monster😭.

And also Super and Fighting.

And if you're not a Carat, slip into the diamond life, love.😌

Also show some love to my other stories.