15: My Heart Is Yours

As Wonwoo relayed the details of Joshua's message to Seungcheol, the atmosphere among the members of the Midnight gang crackled with excitement. Seungcheol's eyes sparkled with satisfaction as he listened to the plan unfold, nodding in approval at each strategic detail.

"This is exactly what we needed," Seungcheol remarked, his voice filled with confidence. "With the Amber gang distracted by internal conflict, we can finally gain the upper hand."

Around him, the other members of the Midnight gang exchanged jubilant glances, their faces alight with anticipation. Jun clapped Wonwoo on the back, a grin spreading across his features. "Nice work, Wonwoo. You really outdid yourself this time."

Wonwoo nodded modestly, a sense of pride swelling within him at the praise from his comrades. "It was a team effort. But we're not done yet. We need to stay vigilant and capitalize on this opportunity."

Seungcheol nodded in agreement, his gaze sweeping over the assembled members of the Midnight gang. "We'll strike when the time is right. And when we do, the Amber gang won't know what hit them."

At the mention of the Amber gang, Jeonghan, Seungcheol's husband, stepped forward, a fierce determination burning in his eyes. "They won't stand a chance against us, especially now that they're divided."

Seungcheol reached out, squeezing Jeonghan's hand in reassurance. "Together, we're unstoppable. And tonight, we've proven just how formidable we can be."

With a shared sense of triumph, the members of the Midnight gang exchanged nods of solidarity, their unity stronger than ever as they prepared to execute their carefully crafted plan. In the face of adversity, they stood together, ready to emerge victorious against their rivals and solidify their dominance in the criminal underworld.

                                         _

As Jeonghan's concern for Joshua's safety lingered in his mind, a shadow of worry darkened his expression despite the celebratory atmosphere among the Midnight gang. Seungcheol noticed the subtle shift in his husband's demeanor and immediately stepped closer, his hand gently resting on Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" Seungcheol's voice was soft, filled with concern as he met Jeonghan's gaze.

Jeonghan hesitated for a moment before speaking, his voice tinged with worry. "I can't shake this feeling, Seungcheol. What if Seokmin discovers Joshua's true identity? What if he puts him in danger?"

Seungcheol's expression softened with understanding as he pulled Jeonghan into a comforting embrace. "I understand your concern, love. But you know Joshua is like family to me. I won't let anything happen to him."

Jeonghan leaned into Seungcheol's embrace, finding solace in his husband's reassuring words. "But what if something goes wrong? What if we can't protect him?"

Seungcheol's grip tightened slightly, his voice filled with conviction. "We'll protect him, Jeonghan. No matter what it takes. Joshua is my childhood best friend, and I won't let anything happen to him. We'll do whatever it takes to keep him safe."

Jeonghan's fears began to ease as he felt Seungcheol's unwavering determination, a sense of reassurance washing over him. "Thank you, Seungcheol. I trust you."

Seungcheol pressed a tender kiss to Jeonghan's forehead, his own resolve strengthened by the love and trust they shared. "We're in this together, Jeonghan. Always."

                                         _

As Seokmin sat beside Joshua, unknowingly mistaking him for Jisoo, his heart swelled with emotion as he recounted the day he first laid eyes on his crush. With a tender smile, he began to reminisce about that fateful encounter.