Chapter 1: The Prolog

*Starting off in the biggest train station of France that connects Paris and London we can see a young boy who is accompanied by a small magical creature that is a Kwami and a woman that is accompanies them in the train station*

Jayden: So, this is it? A new beginning for us in this city in France...

*Look outside of the window of the train*

Tigrerra: Yep, this is Paris the city of love and home of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Jess: Hey, you two it is almost time to get out of the train and Tigrerra you need to be hidden from the people, nobody must know that the Kwaim's exists.

Jayden: Oh... yeah Tigrerra what are you doing outside my computer bag? You are supposed to hide in the computer bag.

Tigrerra: Sorry Jay it has been a few decades since I was in Paris when your grandfather was the holder of my miraculous and I kind miss been here and now we are living here it's a dream come true.

Jayden: I understand your excitement Tigrerra, but you need hide like Aunt Jess says because nobody must know that you guys exist.

Tigrerra: I will hide right now Jay.

*Goes back to the computer bag to continuing hidden in it*

Jess: Sometimes I cannot understand the kwami's Jay...

Jayden: Can't blame you Aunt, I also can't understand them either.

*Both starts to giggle about the situation*

Jess: You know Jayden it's time to leave the train and I'm tired of traveling from London to Paris. I feel this was a long trip here and just want to go to grandpa's apartment that he given to us to stay and live there.

Jayden: Yeah, you are right aunt it feels like it was a long trip, and looks like people are stepping down from the train.

*Jayden stan up of his seat and goes to grab his computer bag with some suitcases and goes outside of the train while he waits for his aunt to exists the train*

Jess: I'm here Jay, did you bring my suitcase too?

Jayden: Yep, all the suitcases are here, and my computer bag is with me, now that we are out of the train where to?

Jess: Well Jay looks like the exit is right over there, come on let's keep going so we can go to your grandfather's apartment.

Jayden: All right let's go.

*Both Jayden and Jess leave the train station they look for a taxi*

Jayden: Hey Aunt Jess, that over there looks like a taxi but look kind of different don't you think?

*Tigrerra pops her head out to see outside of the computer bag*

Tigrerra: Looks kind of futuristic I wonder why is like futuristic.

Jayden: Yeah, it kind of looks different Tigrerra.

Jess: Jay, you should ask that guy next to that seem looking taxi car if it is one.

Jayden: Okey I will go ask him if he is a Taxi driver or not.

Jess: I will wait here Jay with the suitcases.

*Jayden goes to the man next to that seem looking taxi*

Jayden: Excuse me sir, are you a taxi driver and are you free?

Taxi Driver: Yes, I am taxi driver young man, and I am free right now you need to go somewhere?

Jayden: Um yes me and my aunt we need to go to my grandfather apartment it located near by a bakery call The Dupain-Cheng Bakery and next to that bakery it that area they got a small park you know where that is right?