Chapter 18 I won't eat you

Originally, women were not allowed to enter men's bedrooms at will, but now that the situation was special and there were so many people accompanying them, it was no big deal.

  Shen Qingtang came to Lu Jiu'an's yard and saw a woman in green clothes holding soup and wanted to enter the bedroom to serve Lu Jiu'an, but the guard stopped the woman before she could walk through the door.

  Who is this woman?

  Upon seeing this, Shang Shijin immediately explained to Shen Qingtang: "Fourth princess, this is the daughter of my sister, named Gao Zhilan." "

  Zhilan, come here quickly to pay homage to the fourth princess." Shang Shijin shouted with a raised voice.

  Gao Zhilan is only fifteen years old now. She is pampered at home and cannot hide things in her heart.

  She handed the decoction to the guard and came over to salute Shen Qingtang.

  "My daughter pays homage to the Fourth Princess."

  Gao Zhilan heard the news that Shen Qingtang had come to the Lu Mansion before entering the courtyard. She came here on purpose.

  She wanted to see what the woman who caused Brother An to be punished looked like.

  The moment she saw Shen Qingtang, Gao Zhilan's eyes were full of surprise, and then she discovered that Shen Qingtang's body was intact and not injured at all.

  Humph, isn't the fourth princess living a good life? Brother An saved her!

  Why should the emperor punish Brother An?

  The fourth princess has a bad character, and everyone in the entire imperial city knows it, so why should Brother An risk his life to protect her?
  Shen Qingtang nodded slightly, walked around her and walked into the house.

  This woman was the murderer of Shang Shijin, and Shen Qingtang didn't want to look good on her.

  Gao Zhilan clenched her fists, hum, it's great to think that she is a princess!

  Lu Jiu'an felt excited when she heard the news that Shen Qingtang came to see him. Does this mean that the fourth princess is no longer angry with him?

  He wanted to get up to greet Shen Qingtang, but he was too seriously injured, so he had to give up.

  Shen Qingtang walked into the room and met his eyes.

  Lu Jiu'an was lying on the bed at the moment. He quickly lowered his eyes and said, "I'm not polite enough. Please forgive me for your sins." "

  It's okay, General Lu, just lie down like this."

  Shen Qingtang said to Shang Shijin and others: "You guys first Go out, I don't like to be disturbed."

  "Yes, Fourth Princess."

  Shang Shijin and others retreated and waited for Shen Qingtang in the courtyard.

  Gao Zhilan craned her neck to look into the room.

  She had not seen Brother An for several days since she came to the Lu Mansion, and had not even entered Brother An's room. The fourth princess actually went in as soon as she arrived. She was so angry!

  The two of them were alone in the same room. The fourth princess really didn't know how to behave, and she was not afraid of ruining Brother An's reputation!
  inside the house.

  Lu Jiu'an was wearing a white undershirt, a single coat on the outside, and a thin quilt covering her body.

  If Shen Qingtang hadn't come in to see him, he would have been naked now.

  Shen Qingtang walked over and sat beside the bed. Lu Jiu'an was so frightened that she quickly moved inside.

  hiss!
  Lu Jiu'an frowned slightly. If he moved even a little now, the wound on his body would be involved.

  "Don't move." Shen Qingtang said softly.

  Shen Qingtang's words were an imperial edict to Lu Jiu'an, and he immediately stopped moving.

  "You don't have to worry about covering yourself up if you wear so much."

  Shen Qingtang reached out to lift the quilt as he spoke.

  Lu Jiu'an looked shocked. Now he couldn't move anymore. He held down Shen Qingtang's hand.

  "No, Fourth Princess."

  A smooth and delicate touch came from her hand, and a seductive blush appeared on Lu Jiu'an's face.

  He quickly took his hand back and pressed the quilt tightly: "Four, the fourth princess is atonement, I didn't mean it."

  [Nothing is wrong, I came here specifically to see your injuries. ]

  "I told you not to move."   

  Shen Qingtang exerted his strength, and the quilt was lifted and fell to the side.

  She continued to stretch out her hand towards Lu Jiu'an's clothes.

  Upon seeing this, Lu Jiu'an reluctantly moved to the bed regardless of the wounds on her body, and barely supported herself to sit up. Her frightened eyes looked as if Shen Qingtang was going to eat him.

  "Fourth Princess, this is inappropriate."

  "What are you afraid of? I won't eat you."

  Shen Qingtang stared straight into his eyes, "Are you afraid of what I will do to you?"

  "No, Chen. I didn't think so." Lu Jiu'an shook her head.

  Shen Qingtang waved to him gently: "If you don't have it, come here."

  "I just want to see the wounds on your body, and I won't do anything to you."

  "If you don't show it to me, I will Stay here and never leave."

  Lu Jiu'an:
  He believes that the fourth princess can definitely do such a thing.

  Just
  "Fourth Princess, I'm worried that the wounds on my body will scare you. Do you really want to see it?" "

  Yes." Shen Qingtang nodded, "Should you take it off yourself, or should I take it off for you?"

  Lu Jiu'an:
  How do you hear this? What's wrong with this?

  "I, I will do it myself."

  This was the first time for Lu Jiu'an to take off his clothes in front of a woman. His ears felt a little hot, and his fair face turned red visibly.

  Lu Jiu'an swallowed, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down. He moved extremely slowly, raised his hand to pull the collar, and took off the clothes bit by bit.

  Shen Qingtang thought Lu Jiuan was afraid of pain, so she waited patiently for him.

  Gradually, all the wounds on Lu Jiu'an's body were exposed to her sight.

  His arms, chest, and back were all covered with criss-crossing whip wounds. The snow-white skin was smashed, revealing bright red flesh. Because of the struggle just now, the wounds oozed blood again. The few touches of red on his pants showed that his legs were also injured. He was injured, and the injury on his back was the most serious. He could only lie down.

  [This strike is too harsh. Does Father want to beat you to death? ]

  Shen Qingtang's eyes were slightly red, and she reached out to touch him, but was afraid of hurting him, so she stopped in mid-air.

  [It's all my fault. If I hadn't planned the escape, you wouldn't have been so seriously injured. ]

  Lu Jiu'an was secretly surprised. It turned out that the fourth princess was not captured by the assassin, but she wanted to escape.

  He should have thought of it earlier.

  No wonder the fourth princess insisted on seeing his wounds, she must have felt guilty towards him.

  [If I had really succeeded in escaping from the palace, would you have really been beaten to death? 】

  When she thought of this possibility, Shen Qingtang felt inexplicably flustered.

  [It's none of my business that you die in battle in the future, but if you die because of me, then I won't feel at ease even if I escape. ]

  [My escape failed this time. I will run again next time, and you will always be implicated by me. ]

  [In the end, it's better for you to distance yourself from me. ]

  "General Lu, it's me who has caused trouble for you."

  Shen Qingtang took out the healing elixir that he had prepared and put it aside.

  "You take these medicines, it's a piece of my heart."

  "Thank you, Fourth Princess, for your concern." Lu Jiu'an smiled slightly, "It's my honor to be able to protect the Fourth Princess." "

  These injuries are nothing, my subordinates will be very quick. You can recover."

  Lu Jiu'an couldn't bear to see Shen Qingtang's uncomfortable look. He moved his arms and comforted: "I have been injured more seriously than this before, and this doesn't hurt at all to me."

  Compared to the wound , Lu Jiu'an is now even more worried that Shen Qingtang will break off the relationship with him.

  He still wanted to continue to protect the fourth princess.