61~Cruise Trip

•••••••••••

So the reason for posting this chapter is Scrollstack readers.

If you bought the Chapter 65~Ache of Motherhood and aren't able to access please download e-pub reader app from Play Store you will be able to access the chapter.

And please let me know if you are able to see it or no after paying for it.

For further queries follow this insta account, @unholyduskwrites

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow!!!" I exclaimed As I gazed in awe at the magnificent ship, surrounded by a gathering of distinguished and celebrated individuals from various domains.

I couldn't help but ponder the sheer breadth and depth of Mr. Rajdhan's global network.

It was evident that his connections spanned across continents and encompassed a myriad of influential figures, ranging from business tycoons to cultural icons.

The presence of such a diverse and esteemed gathering hinted at Mr. Rajdhan's business work and I was perplexed thinking if he truly is businessman or not.

Like my husband doesn't have it, and I felt silly to think like that, if it's about connections then I should declare Ardhansh Singhaniya as Mafia too.

"How much money you have Ardhansh, your wife wants to know?" I asked in daze gazing at the giant Voyage.

I heard him chuckling and came his self obsessed answer, "Enough that currently the pleasure you are getting by seeing this Ship is because of my invested billions."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah richy Bastard."

"Well that richy bastard could adopt you as his daughter."

"Ewwww, Ain't you becoming too wild Ardhansh," I disgustingly said rolling my eyes back and forth.

"I am serious, my Jaan? What about calling me Daddy as our sons and becoming their sister" I heavily breathed hearing his shameless answer and decided to avert my eyes from that beauty.

I turned around to glare at him only to smile in admiration after seeing the sons-father looking adorable together.

"Seems like you liked my idea," he said but my eyes were stuck on my babies in his arms.

He was holding our both sleeping sons in his arms, while driver began shifting our luggage to Ship with few crew members.

"Yupp, and currently I am feeling like murdering you," I sarcastically answered and forwarded my arms to take Ayaan in my embrace but he flipped his eyes signing me that he will take care and I smiled teasing him.

"Responsible father, huh??"

He smirked and leaned near my lips before whispering, "I am responsible husaband too, just try me once...what about I lifting you in my arms making you sit on my dick and give you a chance to ride me."

"Shut up Arsh, you are holding my babies in your arms, don't dirt their ears," I glared at him, how dirty he was becoming day by day, and his talks were getting dirtier.