Begining of the Pain

"Daddy..? Daddy, wake up! Mommy needs you!" 6 year old Sierra started shaking him and he grumbled. "Leave me alone.' His breath reeked of alcohol. "But Daddy! Mommy needs y-" She stepped back, suddenly afraid as her father stood up, whiskey bottle in hand. "I said, leave me alone bitch!' He raised his hand and slapped her. She looked up at him, tears streaming down, out of fear and pain. He stepped towards her, bringing the bottle down on her head. Dazed and in pain, she looked up at him as he collapsed on the couch once more. She laid there, then slowly started crawling towards the kitchen, where the phone lay. She reached out to grab it as her eyes closed and she descended into the darkness.

Later, at the hospital.

She awoke in the hospital the next day, a bandage on her head, and her best friends

mother sitting next to her. ''Mrs. Webster..?'' Sierra whispered weakly, looking up at her. Mrs. Webster straightened and smiled a bit. "Hello dear, you'll be okay, but what happened?" She squeezed Sierras good hand softly. Sierra bit her lip, thinking about whether to tell her what really happened or a white lie. She chose the white lie instead. "I fell and hit my head on the stairwell." Sierra lightly chuckled. "I'm really clumsy sometimes." Mrs. Webster patted her head. "Alright dear."

That's how it continued for many years. Beatings, abuse, all of it. Her mother died of over dosage on her 8th

birthday, July 21st

When she turned 9, her 'father' broke her arm and her nose. Its result was the school teachers noticing, a hospital trip, and her father being arrested for child abuse. She was released from the hospital a few days later and placed in an orphanage in the suburbs of Los Angeles. 'West Oaks Orphanage' was the name of it.

Mrs. Webster smiled at her, "Don't worry dear, this is a very nice place." 9 year old Sierra glanced around. It was old, not too clean, but she knew that this was to be her home from then on.

||So....this is kind of Sierra's backstory. Chapter 1 is coming soon