Chapter 1 - Getting to Castalia City!

(Serena's POV)
                            So. Here I am. On a 7 hour flight from Lumiose City to Castalia City, because of a stupid school my mom signed me up for. I really missed it, when I was journeying around Kalos, with Bonnie, Clemont.. and Ash.. For some reason, I really miss Ash out of the bunch. I mean, at that time I KNEW that I'd had liked him, but now it feels like more.. I cant really put my finger on it yet. At LEAST my flight is made better by lo-fi and my Pokemon. Though, Fletchling Airlines has an EXTEREMLY strict policy on Pokemon, while the plane is in flight. I just hope going to the new school will be nice.

                              Thing is, I was never really that good at making friends. The only friends I ever really DID have were Ash, Clemont and Bonnie. It was really sad growing up. The old elementary school back in Aquacorde Town was a full on WAR ZONE I tell you. It was crazy. People insulting each other, cursing, slurs and even at one time the school got on fire. And it only got worse at the middle school I went too in Lumiose. This was before I had met Ash Clemont and Bonnie. You see, school is really short in Kalos. 4–6-year-olds are in elementary and 6–9-year-olds were in Middle.

                            And High School, 16-20. The gap between 10 and 16 was to allow for our Pokemon journeys. A few weeks ago, I had just finished up my adventure with Ash and the lot.  And here I am, 16 years old, heading to High School. And I just remembered. time zones. Boy my sleep schedule will be messed up. Kalos and Unova are on completely different time zones. Either I'm waking up at 4 in the morning, or 9 in the night. I hate time zones for that single reason. And too that extent, daylight savings time. 

                        I just heard the pilot over the PA. Time to get to Unova High.