Tensions (4)

After the bell rang you didn't bother leaving your seat you just assumed it was a lecture.

Jimin: I gotta admit.. You were doing amazing in my classes. Perfect grades perfect Korean. What's making them drop.

Uninterested in the conversation you just say.

Y/n: I wouldn't know.

His face starts to become a little aggravated. You can see you tipped him off. To make him even more mad you add more to it.

Y/n: Gosh, Mr.Park. I've gotta be your favorite student? I don't see you holding girls after school. I sure don't see you failing other kids who clearly don't know Korean..

He tilts his head.

Y/n: Gosh, your obsession with me is irrevocable. What is it my scent? My face? My hair? My body? I mean why? Why are you so obsessed with me?

Jimin: I suggest you pause it.. Because you're right.

Not expecting that comment you start to pack your things nervously.. Am I day dreaming?

Jimin: Sit down Ms. Y/n.

Ignoring him he glides over to you and gently sits you down.. But by that time you were melting from his touch. The tension, was present

Jimin: Your right. When you walked in that door your scent suffocated me.. You were right.. Very right.. I'm sure as hell not asking you to love me or like me.. My crush can stay in school for now.. But what I'm suggesting is that you ask me for tutoring.

Jimin pauses.

Jimin: Here's my card see me after school about this..

You immediately rush out and put your things in your locker.. What the fuck was that? You pinch yourself to make sure you're okay. You were okay. You were wishing you woke up in a coma because keeho wasn't driving well.

But walking out you see keeho waiting furiously.

Keeho: Girl come on. Gosh, here I got you a dress while i was out.

He gives you a bag and it was a black satin dress. Pretty typical keeho idea. But it fit you though, very weirdly. It had accents of shine from the sun hitting it.

Walking together you see jimin walking behind you guys. All of a sudden keeho pulls you closer. Not knowing jimin was behind us.

You guys get to the car and drive away. We stop at my house my dad not being home since it was only 4. So you decided to get ready and keeho got ready at yours too.

It was fun, this was fun. You had a real friend. Then you had a crazy idea, let's invite Rosè.

Y/n: Hey.. Keeho.

Keeho: What's up.

Y/n: Can we invite rosè?

Keeho: Of course, she's a really good friend of mine.

But just like that you invited her, and 5 minutes later here she was.

Rosè: Hey guys!!

She's says excited. Already dressed, and done up.
She looked beautiful. Keeho looked handsome. You also looked very beautiful.

This was all fun, and games until rosè said something.

Rosè: Hey yall know this club is my cousins right?

Keeho: Who's your cousin?

Rosè: Jimin.

Keeho: JIMIN OWNS THIS CLUB?