THE HOUR OF JOY

Hello guys I put most of y'all ocs but for the catnap and dogday's siblings one will have to wait sorry y'all (hint: there gunna introduce each other to there family's ) :)

Catnap pov-

I woke up the next morning and got off the bed I kissed dogday on the head before going to take a shower after taking a shower i got ready and notice a message on my phone I opened my phone and look at the message it was from kikin "Good morning guys today we are going to have a lot of fun get ready and get extra cloths for today" the message said, I turned off my phone and woke up dogday "yes kitty" dogday said with a tired voice, "you need to get ready becuse we are going places" I said, "ok" dogday said as he got up from the bed and headed to the shower I heard a knock on the door and notice the hotel staff "hi good morning" the holtel staff said while giving us our breakfast, "thank you" I said while closing the door, I waited until dogday was done it took 20-30 minutes to get out of the shower and get ready we then ate our breakfast the breakfast was some toast and bacon we then got packed and headed out of our holtel room we then decided to take the elevator down it took us 5 minutes to hit the bottom floor we then got out of the elevator and walked outside we then saw everyone waiting for us "what took you so long" everyone said, "sorry we were just taking our time getting ready" dogday said with a smile, we then got in the car and drove on the road after a few minutes we stopped to go get drinks.

Dogday pov-

I walked in the store and went to the food section I was walking around and got sone potato chips and drink I then got on my phone to text the critters what drink they wanted after they told me what they wanted I the bumped  into somone "ow" I said while getting up, "I'm so sorry" I said while picking her up, "it's ok" she said, "what's your name" she said, "I'm dogday what's yours" I said, "im sweetdream fox (MiaBowen221 oc) but you can just call me dream" she said, " well nice to meet you" I said, "the reason why my name is sweetdream fox is because I work at the daycare putting children to sleep" she said, "wow that's so cool" I said, "thank you" she said, "I got to go my friends are waiting for me" I while going to pay for the snacks, I then got out of the store and got in the car we then drove back on the road again after a few minutes we stopped at a waterpark we got down and went inside there was plenty of rides to go on before I was going to ask the critters what ride we going on first but when I turned arouned they all left except catnap "where are all off the critters" I asked, "they all went to have fun" catnap said, I sighed and went to ask someone whats the best ride to go on "hi I'm dogday" I said, "hi I'm owlnoon ( YANNAH_BEARY oc )" she said, "do you know which ride is the best" I said, "well I don't know which ride is the best but my favorite ride is that tall slide over there" owlnoon said, "thank you" I said while grabbing catnaps hand and left, "we are going to that tall slide over there" I said pulling him, "ok" catnap said, when we got there I notice there was a pretty long lined I'd sighed "man the line is so long" I said, "it is very long let's go to a different ride first" catnap suggested, "yea let's go" I said wagging my tail, while we were walking looking for a good ride we notice kikin surfing on the wave pool while bubba was just watching him have fun while walking I notice there was a snack bar "wanna go get some snacks first kitty" I said with a smile, "sure let's go" he said, "hi there" I said with a smile, "hi my name is hatchy hedgehog ( I_like_trains147 oc)" she said, "what do you sell" I said happily, "I don't know what do I sell" she said with a sarcastic voice, "I'm just joking here's the menu" she said laughing a little, "she seems nice" I said to catnap, "ya" he said, After having fun at the water park we notice it was almost over so me and catnap went to get everyone in the van it took us 20 minutes to get everyone in the van "guys you know we only played for an hour right" picky said with a sad face, "ya" everyone said while going on there phone, style started the car and we drove on the road 30-50 minutes later we got back at the holtel so I woke up everyone that was sleeping and kick them out the car we all then went inside the holtel while walking to there room I opened our room door and got into the bed and slept while catnap cuddled with me while purring.

This took me at least 2 hours to think of an idea and switching through notifications to put the character in and the creater of the characters in there I will also use some of these characters in the future now I'll be taking a nap now lol :)