CATNAPS JEALOUSY 😔

This story is 2 weeks after valintimes's.

Catnap pov-

I woke up in dogdays arms I kissed him and went to go take a shower after I went to the closet and put on some baggie cloths after I put them on I went to wake up dogday "puppy wake up" I said with a calm voice, "five more minutes" dogday said with a tired voice, "but were gunna be late for school" I said trying to wake up him, "ok I'm up" he said while wagging his tail softly, I went downstairs and waited for him. Dogday then came downstairs with a hoodie and some jeans while carrying the flowers I gave him on valintimes's he then put the flowers in the vase and we left the house while we were walking to school we notice there were a food place right by us "puppy want to eat something before heading to school" I said with a smile, "yes pls" dogday said with a smile while wagging his tail, we then headed inside Happy burger a new restaurant I went up to the counter while dogday went to sit by a table "can I get 2 cheeseburgers" I said with a smile, "sure thing anything else" the cashier asked me, "and some tea pls" I said with a natural face, "ok here you go" she said while giving the food, I grabbed it and me and dogday ate. After we were done we headed to school.

Dogday pov-

When we finally reached critter high we went outside the place was crowded as me and catnap went through the crowd of people and headed to my locker while I was putting stuff in the locker someone came up to me "hi your dogday right" he said with an happy voice, "yes I'm dogday who are you?" I said with an confused face, "well I'm stylishsheep (I just came up with a character this character is just a critter that wants to stay stylish were just gunna call him style) " he said with a smile, I looked at catnap and he stared at style with an angry look. "The teacher said that your gunna show me around the campus because I'm new" he said, "ok let's go" I said while closing my locker, before I was gunna show style the campus catnap tugged on my hoodie "please don't go puppy" he said with a sad face, "I'm sorry kitty but I got to show style around" I said while walking away from catnap.

Catnap pov-

As dogday was walking away I felt something in me that wanted to punch style in the face. When they left I walked to the classroom with a sad face as I sat down for the class dogday came with style sheep laughing about something before I could say anything style sat with dogday which just made me pissed as I was gunna say something miss delight came in so I didn't say anything cause I was gunna get in trouble so I stayed silent the rest of the class while glaring at style while he was talking to dogday after school I waited outside school until dogday came outside the door with style "that sheep really likes to piss me off" I said to myself, before style left he gave dogday his number I got mad and walked up to dogday "oh hi kitty" dogday said with a happy face, "why he gave you his number" I asked him with a mad and frustrated face, "is there something wrong for a friend to give me there number" dogday said with a straight face, "YESS THERE IS YOU LITERALLY DIDN'T TALK TO ME THE WHOLE DAY" I said shouting angrily, I looked at dogday and he was crying he pushed me aside and ran to crafty and bobby who were looking at me with a disappointed face "dogday wait!" I said with a sad face, but they left I walked home by myself crying "I shouldn't of shouted why was I so jealous" I said angrily while crying, I then reached dogdays house I open the door and walked upstairs and seeing dogday crying on the bed with a blanket "puppy I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted " I said with a sad face, "I'm sorry to kitty for leaving you by yourself and not talking to you for the whole school day" dogday said while wiping his tears and hugging me, he told me that style was straight and just wanted him to be his friend I kissed dogday and I cuddled with him while we fell asleep.

Hi guys so this story took a lot of thought and I tried my best but I hope you like it.