1-10

☆ 1. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Huajing City Yu'an Network Club.

This is a competitive game-themed Internet cafe. It is very lively inside and filled with various game sound effects. Players laugh when they win, but are not convinced when they lose. The bad-tempered ones even slap the keyboard and mouse. The onlookers are booing and shouting in joy. Waiting for another game... It's really a variety of life, all gathered in this small world, only the clicking sound of the keyboard is always coming and going, never stopping because of the victory or defeat of a small person.

A corner of the clubhouse.

A young man in his early twenties wore headphones and turned a deaf ear to all this, watching the game in his hands as if no one else was watching. A few minutes later, the opponent's game character fell, and the young man quickly started a new game. Five or six consecutive games, without exception, ended with the young man winning easily.

As the young man's winning streak increased, the number of bystanders increased rapidly until the small place was filled with water.

"Wow, that's amazing! Who is this master?"

"You don't even know this, the king of District 1 is 'Drunk and Floating Life'."

"I've been playing in this club for several months, but I've never heard of this famous name. ?"

"'Drunken Life' doesn't come often. You were lucky enough to meet him this time." "

Is he really as good as you said? Then I'd like to take a closer look."

...

Played more than ten singles games in a row. During the battle, An Yan took off his headphones and planned to take a rest. Then he realized something seemed wrong around him. When he turned his head, he saw at least ten or twenty people gathered behind him. He was about to say something to send people away. Unexpectedly, a familiar figure appeared. As soon as he came into view, An Yan's whole body was excited. He couldn't care about his previous thoughts and could only look at the visitor with a dry smile.

"Why are you here?"

"Looking for you!" Zhou Junting stated his purpose without any nonsense.

The tone was like a summer ice drink, which completely refreshed the onlookers. The onlookers instantly moved their eyes away from An Yanyi and turned to Zhou Junting.

I saw Zhou Junting with his suit draped on his left hand, wearing a shirt and trousers, with an upright posture. He looked like a successful person at first glance, not the kind of "manager" who just throws on a fake brand name and fools people.

Zhou Junting's dress was incompatible with Yu An's Internet club. The originally noisy corner of the Internet cafe fell into silence for a moment after his arrival. The few female players in the venue were all attracted by Zhou Junting.

When An Yan heard this, he only felt that his scalp was numb. It was all his own fault and he would not be punished for this. He hid in the Yu'an Internet Club and declined politely. Zhou Junting remained the same as before and used his extraordinary powers to find out his whereabouts.

An Yan twitched his lips helplessly. He had been free for more than an hour, but he was immediately caught by Zhou Junting. It seemed that he would not be able to play today. He resigned from his account, got off the plane, and followed Zhou Junting out.

"Haha, Yan Yi, you have today too!" Min Zhen saw his little friend was called away and stopped playing games. He laughed so much that his waist became like a shrimp, and he was almost lying on the keyboard.