Fetch

In the not-so-distant future, Earth's scientists send a fleet of genetically enhanced dogs to explore the galaxy in search of a new planet to call home.

Garbage- Garbage is a corgi, bearing amber fur, with various pale-yellow markings. He has 2 paws and an opposable thumb on each hand. He has a medium-sized muzzle that is noticeably larger than Nomi's and Chonies', but smaller than Stella's. Like Loaf and Ed, he has a lump of fat that makes up what appears to be his neck. Garbage normally wears a medium red jacket with a red button and a yellow flap, with yellow stars on both shoulders of the sleeves, a white shirt, gray pants, a belt with a brown strap and a gold belt buckle, and small, dark gray shoes. He uses a customized handheld blaster fitted with a grabbling hook and a lightning sticker on it. Garbage is normally seen as headstrong and overconfident, going to every discoverable planet thinking that it'll be perfect for humans. Unfortunately, Garbage can get caught up in the moment and escalate things out of proportion but would reassure anyone and everyone that he and his team are the best on the M-Bark. He is known for frequently disobeying orders. Regardless of what Garbage gets, he always tries to look out for his team, and has noted to be very loyal to the M-Bark and to his role as a Captain. His true nature comes in regard to his team, or when others are put in danger. Garbage always tries to look out for other dogs (and aliens), especially his team, the Pluto. In times of hardship, he is known for being there for his team and doing what's right for them, especially considering the amount of time he's been with them. Captain of the Pluto.

Y/N- (Unspecified dog breed, eye, fur, and other markings are completely up to the reader.) Y/N wears a lightweight, camouflaged bodysuit for stealth and ease of movement with soft black boots making little to no sound. They also have a utility belt with pouches for carrying supplies, snacks and attachments. Since they use a sniper blaster, they have a scope/targeting device attached to their blaster for precision aiming, it can be attached and detached at will. It is an energy rifle that doesn't need to reload but needs to be cocked back for another shot by pulling the bolt back. Additionally, Y/N wears a red visor for enhanced vision, protection in various environments and as a way to shield their identity. Unlike the rest of the Dogs on the Em-Bark and the Pluto crew, Y/N's genetic enhancement was only half successful, as a result, they are intelligent and are able to walk on two feet and understand things, however, their paws remained the same making them not have opposable thumbs, they also can only whisper due to their incomplete vocal cords. Y/N uses a manipulated small sniper blaster able to be used with their paws and holstered around their back, Y/N's rifle is a small sniper blaster, manipulated for ease of use with their paws. It is designed with precision aiming in mind and is holstered around their back for quick access. The rifle also features a scope/targeting device that can be attached and detached at will, allowing Y/N to take accurate shots from a distance. Overall, the rifle is lightweight and efficient, perfect for Y/N's role as a scout and reconnaissance member of the Pluto crew. Y/N is quiet and a non-social dog, preferring to stay to the sides and observe rather than take action, although they will step up for their teammates if they are threatened and are extremely loyal to Garbage. They act as a scout/reconnaissance member of the Pluto. Also, unlike every dog on the M-Bark, they have no owner.

Nomi- Nomi is a shih tzu with grey and white fur. She has a small muzzle with a tiny black nose. Her eyes are white with a thin black outline, she has white eyes along. On her head, there is a small tuft of white fur. Like most dogs, she has three fingers and an opposable thumb on each paw. She uses two twin blasters. Nomi is a very excitable, brave and enthusiastic character. She is extremely trigger-happy and always has her laser guns ready. Like her crew she was on tons of adventures and doesn't intend for them to stop. Nomi does have a childish side, which is somewhat obvious, like most naïve children. She is often oblivious to danger, even when it's right in front of her. Pilot of the Pluto.