2

Tehyung was peacefully sitting when a strong smell hits his nose. "What?" He mutters as he frowns when he quickly figures out that there is another alpha, A pack leader/Future pack leader here.

"Might be my mistake" Taehyung mutters. But when that person gets closer to the door taehyung was sure that was going to be his rival soon. Because 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. Or that's what he thought

Taehyung was able to understand that the fact that the boy in front of him was a pack leader/future pack leader because his scent was very strong, rare and it was filled with dominance like taehyung had.
𝘍𝘷𝘤𝘬..
'What's wrong V?'
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝..
'What's wrong gguk?'

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔.
Taehyung sighs, as he was staring at the boy in front of him 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡, 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 Taehyung thinks as on the other hand Jungkook sighs as he walks into the classroom. "Please introduce yourself and you're late" The teacher exclaims sighing.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook", "Sit on the second bench" The teacher says as Taehyung scoffs as he removes his bag from the seat beside him. Jungkook notices that as he rolls his eyes dusting his seat before sitting. Jungkook mainly ignored these but since he had a bad starting in the university he was pissed off

Taehyung rolls his eyes as he looks out of the window. Jungkook couldn't lie, but taehyung was somewhat beautiful.

Those beautiful eyes which Jungkook could stare at all day, Jungkook somewhat would have called taehyung bambi by now as a nickname for taehyung if he was his mate. Taehyung also had moles on his face which made him more beautiful with that thin figure and honey like skin. Damn Taehyung was actually too beautiful for an alpha.

Jungkook didn't even know his name but he felt like a string was attached to each other.

Taehyung turns around when he feels like someone was actually staring at him. He was astronished when he saw Jungkook his soon to be rival was actually staring at him.

Jungkook looked away acting like he didn't even know taehyung as taehyung ignored that and turned his face again.

𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

Both had the same question. They didn't know why but they were sure about one thing, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
.
.
Taehyung was walking by the corridor when he bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" The other person exclaims as taehyung smiles "oh it's totally fine, no worries", the other boy smiles as taehyung smiles back.

The other boy had beautiful blond hair with the soothing smell of peaches, taehyung couldn't lie but the omega was actually beautiful. Taehyung steps out of his mind as he asks
"I'm Kim Taehyung, what's your name?"
"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin, I'm soon going to be Min Jimin" Jimin says while blushing
"Oh congratulations, nice to meet you Jimin"
"Nice to meet you too taehyung"
Taehyung sensed that Jimin was an Omega. "Oh which pack do you belong to? Jimin" Taehyung asks as he smiles.

Jimin smiles as he replies "The Lunar Pack but I'm going to belong to the Solar Pack soon" 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙠? 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣. 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

"Oh, welcome to our Pack, I'll gladly welcome you in my Pack as the soon to be pack leader and would ensure you safety from our pack"

Jimin widens his eyes as he gasps, Jimin bows at taehyung again as taehyung makes him look at him.

"Hey, no need to respect me like that, I feel like I'm not a normal being, be my friend that Alpha sh*t will be cared about when I'll lead my pack but till then can we act like normal friends?"

Jimin looks up as he smiles, "r-really?", "Yup, let's talk more in the garden" Jimin nods as both were on their way to the garden.

"Hey cutie" A voice from the back says startling jimin as both turn. "Hey alpha, can I take him, I'm sure you're not his mate" The other guy says as taehyung scoffs, "no need to scoff, I'm here to take him" He says as he was about to pull jimin by his waist when taehyung says, "Leave him and scram right now. I give you 10 seconds to do that"

Taehyung said that in his alpha voice his wolf visible in his other eye as the guy retreats himself and runs away, "w-wow that was goddamn awesome!" Jimin squeals as Taehyung was surprised, "Awesome? I thought omegas feared alphas like me?"

"Oh I don't care about other omegas and sh*t but you're the friggin awesome alpha I've ever seen, your mate will totally be lucky to have you, I wouldn't lie about it at all." Jimin says as he giggles.
ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
"So did you find your mate yet?"
"Oh no, I didn't, my wolf didn't tell me yet, so I'm sure it's a no."
"Oh, is your omega very far? You can ask your wolf that" Jimin says as taehyung replies, "oh, is that possible?"
𝘐𝘵 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴.
"It is" Jimin says. "I feel dumb now" Jimin laughs as taehyung looks down cheeks slightly red in embarrassment while he was smiling too.

"Oh tae, you can ask him now only" Jimin says as taehyung nods, "V how far is my omega now?"

𝘊𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺. The wolf lied because he knows if he tells taehyung the real thing then a lot might happen. He is going to share a piece of mind when taehyung will fall asleep.

"Awh that's a lot far" Taehyung whines as Jimin was chuckling at him. "Oh tae don't be unhappy you'll meet your cute omega soon don't worry" Jimin says as he pats taehyungs back.

"Hey Jimin? What're you doing here?"