ditto˚₊ · »-♡→ seo changbin

🎧 ୭ ₊ ˚. ᵎᵎ 

Ryeo Hana

"Do you want somebody? Like I want somebody?"

and

Seo Changbin

"I don't want to walk in this maze, not that I know everything but, just as I want it, say it back

"I don't want to walk in this maze, not that I know everything but, just as I want it, say it back."

🎧 ୭ ₊ ˚. ᵎᵎ 

"Oh, come on Hana!"

"I'm telling you, Ryujin, he does not feel the same!"

Ryujin shot me are-you-fucking-serious look before shaking her head and focusing her gaze back on the textbook in front of her. It didn't last long though as she finally burst out with a retort it seemed like she had been holding back for a while.

"Okay, are you fucking blind?! Have you not seen the way he looks at you? Or, or the way he looks after you, making sure you're as comfortable as possible? He's an idol for Christ's sake, yet he makes it a point to drive you back home to your apartment every single day from the uni or the library, no matter what ungodly hour the clock is displaying."

I sighed, "Okay, no more talking about stupid, unrequited crushes, focus on your book. We have midterms starting next week. We really need to focus."

"We? Girl, I took psychology. Half of my grade is already pre determined with the insane amount of projects we get. These "midterms" are basically equivalent to a highschool pop quiz. They barely count towards my degree. (idk shit about college courses don't come after me)

I groaned before plunking my head on top of my huge anatomy textbook, "Ugh, why did I have to take pre-med? Couldn't I have just been smart and taken, I don't know, business? I mean those guys are out living their lives while I'm stuck in a library until 2 am in the morning, on a good day. God, why am I so stupid-"

"HEY!"

I jolted up, startled by the tone of Ryujin's voice.

"You may be a lot of things, Ryeo Hana, but you're not stupid, okay? You're the most intelligent person I know. Being a premed student's hard enough, but being a premed student with a 3.8 GPA is even harder. So chin up! I don't want to hear you say this ever again."