-'♡'- 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 -'♡'-

It had been sixty-two days since I was captured, that's what Core Cracker said at least. It's hard to trust your enemy when you're not even provided with any sort of entertainment except for talking to auras on your father figures and their sister.

The boredom was getting to me at this point, as I started to mumble rhymes to myself, drink water, eat the small bit of food I kept which I was given, which yes, I did wolf down like an animal, but Core Cracker feeds me once every two days, or if I act up against his wishes, three. Not that I mind it, I've gone without food for longer, yet he'd fed me to the point I feel like I'll die if I don't have food every two days, which is why I save a bit, hoping they don't rot and mold for when Core Cracker doesn't feed me.

I hated the fact Core Cracker wouldn't heal me or give me anything to heal myself, as though I didn't deserve to heal. I think I do, after Dest. Especially after the Psychotic Dest time.

My heart raced with pure excitement as I heard footsteps, maybe my Balancers, or my group of children have arrived to save me after the sixty-two days!?

My expression must've been priceless as it was Core Cracker, who doled out my rations and laughed at me in the cell like I was an animal in a.. I think HE called it a zoo. Rude.

I merely stared at the food; it was normal for me to expect I have to be ordered to be able to eat. It's my enemy, why wouldn't he wish to humiliate the person mainly stopping him from destroying the universe by destroying the Cores.

"Go. Eat," Core Cracker demanded of me in a cruel voice, making me flinch by how sudden it had been, as my blood, which was an icy light blue, fell on the floor, yet again.

I quietly ate my food, trying to ignore Core Cracker's ominous staring at my consumption of the food gifted to me. It was as if he thought I would be someone to experiment on, like a new species to a scientist.

Core Cracker then said to me in a cruel voice,

"Come here and turn around."

I had no choice but to obey, I knew better. I halted with my eating, although I was feeling starved by the frequency Core Cracker had forced my stomach to adapt to. After I'd halted, I had turned around and approached the bars which were enchanted to cancel powers.

I could almost hear the smirk in Core Cracker's voice, as he let me out of the cell, my eyes widened as I heard,

"Well, I'll take you on a walk in the halls, but to do so, I'll be cutting off some your hair, and you'll be blindfolded."

I was excited beyond belief, and I nodded gleefully, as I was blindfolded with a black blindfold, almost as dark as the Void. I waited, as I heard a blade gently come out of Core Cracker's hands, and oddly enough, it felt nice to lose some of my unkempt and left uncared for white hair. He even got rid of some of the thick layers for me! It was one of the few kind things ever done for me.

After that, I heard a bag open, and I heard a clump of something enter it. Likely my hair, as my hand was grabbed, and I was dragged around for a bit, my legs stretching, as my small angel-related wings (they're very small, and help me glide through the air, which is why the shulker box gift with the elytra was kinda useless) spread out to be bigger, before retracting.

It was a gentle walk around, before Core Cracker pat me on my head, and put be back in the cell, as he was in there, he held my wrist firmly but gently, and removed the blindfold, before leaving so I couldn't escape. It was intelligent, but I wished he'd let me leave. My Balancers have to be coming for me though, as long as I pretended that I like Core Cracker, I'll be safe till they get me.

Author's note:

The Au, if you didn't get it, is that Balance was never saved from Core Cracker's cage! I wrote this in my free time instead of requests since I thought doing an actual story project might be fun and entertaining! Also, the title of each chapter will likely be a lyric from the song, or something relating to it.