To good to be true pt 3.

FINN'S P.O.V

The sun's already setting down but we're still here, hugging each other as if there's no tomorrow. I wish this time could last forever.

"Ma'am, can I court you again? I know the things happen between us was really fast, but this time, I want to take every minute to prove you how much I love you and how much i'm thankful that i'm here, beside you"

I didn't get an answer, she just stared at me with her teary eyes. She place her palm in my cheeks and kisses my forehead. Should I take this as a yes?

"Finn, I have one question for you"

"What is it?"

"What if I disappear for a long time, would you wait for me?"

"Of course yes, but wait, you'll leave me again?"

"N-no, of course not, silly" she laugh and so as I.

"You are right, things happen between us was really fast. We've just met each other and then boom all the beautiful things fell apart" she heave a deep sigh so I quickly wrap my arms around her.

"Let me tell you a story, Finn Portia"

"Is that a happy ending?"

"You'll know, hear me out first"

"Alright" excited kong turan at umayos pa ng pag yakap sakaniya.

"Once upon a time, there's a teenage girl living in her father's order. Her father's spoiling her gifts but she wasn't happy. One night, there's a huge even that the girl and her father went too. In the first minute, there's a bunch of boys trying to get her attention but she seems don't care. She doesn't care with anybody" she pause then laugh before continuing her story. Hindi ako nag react, nakinig lang ako sa sinasabi niya, bukod sa mukhang maganda ang storya ay parang anghel ang boses niya.

"Then after so many hours, there's a loud girl that approach her. She didn't show any interest in that person, but that person keep on bothering her so she don't have any choice but to just go with the flow. As the days went by, they became close. Close not just a friend but a lover. Yes, they became a lover. They are both happy, they didn't think what the future holds. Until one night, they got into a worst nightmare. They got into accident" she pause again and a single tear escape her eyes.

"Her lover lost all of her memory, her lover forget that she existed in her life. She was really sad that time to the point that she didn't eat for weeks. After so many months, she feel a courage in her heart. She immediately go to her lovers house but what she didn't know is her lover is gone, she didn't passed away she just left the country for a better treatment. Until then, the girl's life became sad and lifeless"

I don't know why but I felt a pang in my chest. Parang may hinahanap yung utak ko, parang gusto kong umiyak. Gusto kong mag wala pero hindi ako maka galaw.

"T-that's sad" pilit na usal ko.

"Mm, but do you wanna know what happened to them?"

"Yes, did they end up together?"

"The girl became a professor and the girl she loves became her student"

When I heard what she said, there's a white flash in my eyes and my head began to hurt. There's memory came crushing to me and I can't take it but to scream. My head hurts so bad but I can't open my eyes because I wanna know more. I wanna know more.

"H-hey, what's happening? Are you alright?" alam kong nag aalala na siya kaya pinilit kong i-kalma ang sarili ko. Nanatili akong nakapikit at sinasalubong ang mga ala-ala na pumapasok sa katawan ko.

Muli ay unti unting sumilay ang ngiti sa mga labi ko. All this time it was her? she was the faceless girl i've always dreamed when I was still a minor. All this time?

"Why you didn't tell me?" tanong ko ng mag mulat ako.

"I don't want to look like a fool to you, you didn't know me and then suddenly I would show up and tell you "hey, i'm Avril your lover" tss, not in my sexy ass"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Edi hindi na pala ako manliligaw sayo" nakangiti ngunit seryoso kong turan.

"Why's that?" mas seryoso niyang tanong, pinigilan kong wag matawa dahil sa reaction niya.

"Sa kwento mo, sabi mo nag ka amnesia ako at hindi ka maalala pero hindi mo naman na kwento at wala din akong naalala na nag hiwalay tayo so it basically means that tayo pa din" mayabang kong turan.

"Bitch" dinig kong bulong niya.

Yes, I was happy but there's apart of me that I am annoyed. Kaya pala ganon na lang ako ipag tabuyan ng mga magulang ko sa iba. I can still recall how my mom reacts when I told her about her.

FLASHBACK

"Mom, please. Just this one, I-I already have someone and I love her so much" halos lumuhod na ako sa harapan ng ina ko.

"Who's that girl?"

"S-she's my professor, Celestine Avril Monroe—"

"Lumayo ka sakaniya, she wouldn't do anything good to you"

"But you haven't meet her yet—"

"Do as what I say Finn—"

"NO. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO, MA—" she slapped me but I wasn't surprised this isn't the first time.

"You do not talk to me like that, hindi kita pinalaking ganiyan—"

"Dahil hindi mo naman talaga ako pinalaki ma, si lolo at si tito ang nag alaga sakin kaya wala kang karapatan na sabihan ako na hindi mo ako pinalaking ganito"

"Edi sinasabi mo din na hindi maayos ang pag papalaki sayo—"

"They make me a good person, they taught me what the right things to do and they never control nor judge me. They always support me with what I love and makes me happy and that's what you can't do or give to me"

"Makinig ka sa ina mo, Finn, kahit ano pang sabihin mo anak ka namin—" si papa.

"Oo anak niyo ako pero tinuring niyo ba akong anak? diba hindi naman? wala kase akong maalala na ganon e. Diba masaya na kayo sa buhay at kaniya kaniya niyong pamilya? bakit nakikialam padin kayo sakin?"

"FINN PORTIA, I'M NOT LIKING YOUR ATTITUDE!" sigaw ni papa.

"Sino naman nag sabi sainyo na gustuhin niyo 'tong ugali ko e ito na ako. Pwede ba ma, pa? wag na kayong makialam sakin dahil hindi ko naman kayo pinakialaman nung nag tayo kayo ng sariling pamilya at iniwan ako"

"Nak, hear us out—"

"No, ma—"

"You'll listen to me or we'll hurt your precious professor"

"Then hurt her. Alam niyo kung ano ako sa pamilya natin at alam niyo din kung ano ang kaya kong gawin. Sakin naka pangalan lahat ng kumpanya na pinapatakbo niyo ngayon sa isang pitik lang kaya kong kunin lahat lahat ng ’yan sainyo. I can make you suffer if you hurt my woman. You know how rich I am, pa. You know my position"
nd you'll both die"

END OF FLASHBACK

Some of you may think why I don't exaggerate like you've expected. To be honest with you guys, I don't what to feel right now. Everything is quiet but i'm at peace because she's here by my side.

"Finn, I l-love—"

"PA!"

A/N: short update for you guys, alam ko nangungulila na kayo e. Alam ko na kung paano tatapusin 'to ayaw ko kayong i-spoil pero walang mamamatay hehe.