you are mine

I do not own any of the characters only the ones I make up. THIS IS A FIFTY SHADES OF GREY FAN FIC. please don't leave rude comments about me copying its only a fan fiction

chapter 1 .

"bri, do you really have to go? " my sister asked me. I'm starting a new job today not looking forward for it.

"yes I do. ill be home by five tonight " I said. grabbing my purse and phone.

"ok but please call me later " she said.

"I promise " I said.

I walked out to my car and got in. I started driving to my job. I'm going to work for this Guy Christian grey. my sister Tabitha has heard of him but I haven't. I hope he isn't mean. I need this job.

I pulled up outside and walked in. it's busy but not bad. not as bad as I thought it would be. I walked up to a lady at the front desk.

"hello how may I help you? " she asked.

" I start a job today for....Mr.grey " I said. nervously.

"oh of course ok right up on the fifth floor room ...fifty"she said.

"um.thank you "I said and walked over to elevator and hit the button to go up. the doors opened and I got I'm and hit five to go to the fifth floor. when the doors opened I walked out and looked around. ok...look for fifty. .... I walked down the hall and at the end was room fifty. I knocked on the door and waited. then it opened and the most gorgeous Guy stood right in front of me. he was taller then me, had grey eyes, dark hair, and was muscular.

"hello I'm Christian grey " he said holding out his hand smiling.

"hhhi I'm Brianna Steele. " I said shaking his hand.

"here come on in " he said smiling.

"thank you " I said walking in. he closed the door and held a chair out for me.

"thank you " I said.

"your welcome " he said. my God

he is sexy. he walked around his desk and sat down.

"ok. .. well your sister told me you had blond hair " he said.

"what? um ... I don't know why she would say that " I said. is he gonna fire me because I have brown hair?

"well I'll give you a chance everyone needs chances right? " he said smiling. I nodded blushing.

"ok so your gonna be working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? " he asked.

"um yes " I said.

"that's it? " he asked.

"well just in case I don't like it " I said.

"hmm well I'm sure you will " he said. folding his hands on the desk.

"I hope so " I said. he smiled. my heart started to race.

"so.um... what do I do anyways? " I asked.

"well if you don't mind scheduling appointments for me " he said. sliding a laptop in front of me.

"sure " I said. thank god it was already on the page. I looked at it and just lined them up in order while he did something on the other laptop. every so often he would look over at me and I would blush. but that was really it till lunch.

"do you have anything for lunch? " he asked.

"no " I said.

"would you like me to get you something? "he asked.