chapter 8: training

Anakin smiles as he walks into the training room to see sukuna training an 8 year old choso and Mimiko, Yuji was his to train in the force since sukuna had no experience with the force. As Anakin entered the room choso noticed him. "Hello father." Choso said and Mimiko turned to Anakin and smiled before running up to him and hugging him, Anakin hugged her back. Mimiko was his daughter even though he suspected that she would be sukuna's child but she did inherit something form sukuna and that being the second pair of eyes under her brown eyes, her second pair of eyes were a brown with a under tone of blood red like sukunas eyes. Anakin looked at choso and walked over to him after he stopped hugging Mimiko. "Choso, it's okay to have human emotions." Anakin said and ruffled choso's brown hair, choso slightly smiled and nodded. Anakin looked at sukuna. "Love, where's Yuji?" He asked and sukuna looked to a Conner of the room where Yuji was, he had a little cat on his lap. "He says he can feel that cat needs help." Sukuna said and Anakin nodded. "Father?" Anakin looked at choso. "Yes?" He asked back and choso looked at Yuji. "Why is Yuji different than us?" Anakin sighed and smiled slightly. "You and Mimiko inherited more form sukuna than form me, which means that you guys also share cursed energy just like how anut tengen explained to you, Yuji just inherited more form me than sukuna." Mimiko looked down sadly. "Mimiko, just because Yuji has more connection to the force than you two doesn't mean you guys can't use it." Mimiko looked up at him and nodded.

Anakin got up and walked over to Yuji who was smiling at the cat in his lap, the cat purred as Yuji petted it. The cat was orange and had black stripes but Anakin knew this wasn't a cat, it was a tiger, it was rather a curse spirit but Anakin knew that it wouldn't harm Yuji since he was a prince. "Yuji." Anakin spine softly and Yuji looked up at him. "Father... I don't know but this cat need help." Yuji said sadly and Anakin nodded before putting his hand over the tiger curse spirit, he uses the forced to see if the tiger need healing but it didn't. Anakin brows furrowed before he snickered. "So that's what you want." Anakin siad as the tiger looked at him. "Go head." The tiger nodded before looking at Yuji and nuzzling into him as a mark appeared on his chest the burned though his clothes.

"Wait?" Yuji asked and Anakin smiled. "She yours now, she want a owner." He said simply and Yuji smiled. "I am going to name you... Tori!" The cat meowed and Yuji snuggles the cat. Anakin smiled as he got up and looked at the other three in the room, sukuna was smiling back at him. "Choso, Mimiko and Yuji, can you guys go out of the room and train with eachother." The three kids looked at him and nodded as they left Anakin looked at Yuji. "Yuji!" Yuji looked back. "You can teach your siblings what I thought you!" Yuji nodded before heading out, following his siblings. "They grow up so fast." Anakin said and sukuna wrapped one of his arms around Anakin waist, Anakin looked at sukuna. Anakin gently placed a hand on sukunas cheek, he looked Anakin and gently kisses his forehead. "Your so bloody adorable." Anakin said and sukuna smriked. "Other would say differently." Sukuna said as he grab a cursed object sword and handed it to Anakin. "This is for you, my akuma." Anakin slightly blushed and grab the sword, it was a light weight sword with red and black handle. The handle was heavy and Anakin smiled. "Thanks sukuna." He said and sukuna smiled back. "I thought it would be better for you to have a sword instead of your light saber." Anakin nodded before grabbing the sword hulster and putting it around his waist, he slid the sword into the hulster. "This will work nicely for my fight form." Anakin said and kisses Sukuna's cheek before heading out to the kids.

Anakin saw Yuji showing Mimiko and choso how to use the force. "It's like... A expand of your from, kinda like who papa has two arms and two faces!" Yuji said as he smiled and a rock float above him. Choso was looking at the rock in awe and so was Mimiko. "Can we try?" Choso asked as Yuji nodded and set down the rock. Mimiko closed her eyes and imaged her hand picking up the rock without picking it up. "Mimiko!" Mimiko opened her eyes and saw that the rock was float, she smiled wide before losing connotation and the rock feel. Mimiko pout slightly as Anakin walked over.

"Mimiko, don't worry this was your first time and you did very well." Mimiko looked at Anakin before nodding. "You will get better with time." Anakin said softly as choso tried it and did it, but he held the same rock up for longer before losing it. "Danm." Choso siad as Anakin looked at him. "Choso." Choso looked at Anakin as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't get to constrained because that leaves you open for attacks." Choso turned his head to the side like a puppy and Anakin laughed. "You don't know how many times I lost to Obi Wan during our spearing sessions because I was too constrained and inpatient to win." Choso nodded as Tori walking up to Anakin and rub her face against his leg and purred. Anakin smiled as he started to pet tori. Yuji looked at tori and smiles before picking her up and petting her too.

"Lord Anakin." Anakin looked at uraume who had enter the room. "Yes?" Anakin siad standing up. "Food is ready." Uraume bowed and Anakin nodded back. "Let's go you three, we don't want to keep sukuna waiting now do we?" Anakin said as the kids followed him into the dining room of the temple.