20| DAY 2

The festivities yesterday were a great success and all enjoyed it a lot

The festivities yesterday were a great success and all enjoyed it a lot. All were buzzing with excitement to be a part of the holy union of the royal couple.

Tara was in her suite room, playing with the twins who had just woken up after a good night's sleep. 

"My little precious babies, how did you sleep? Had sweet dreams?" 

Tara nuzzled her nose in their tummies which made them giggle out loud. It was a routine every morning as the mother and sons goofed around for an hour before getting ready for the day ahead. 

It is their quality time which they happily share with Reyansh whenever he is available. The little princes absolutely love the attention of their parents, especially early in the morning.

Tara lay on the bed on her back and placed the twins over her chest which made them relax. She started talking to them and they looked at her with their cute, button eyes.

"You know my preciouses, mumma is so happy and excited about her wedding. I always wanted to have a beautiful family and lovely kids and look today I got it. I never expected that god would bless me with such gorgeous blessings but I am extremely grateful. You are inscribed into my heart so deeply that I can't even imagine my life without you all. Mumma loves you a lot, my babies. I can't spend a single day without both of you as it feels like I am missing a part of myself. Let me tell you a secret, your Dadda is my heart and you both, you both are my soul. Without you three, mumma can't function at all."

Tara chuckled and kissed both of their foreheads. 

Yuvraj and Adhiraj looked at their mumma with sparkling eyes. They held out their hands and she grabbed them before peppering kisses on them.

It's strange how the beings connected by hearts have a stronger relationship than those connected by blood. Yuvraaj and Adhiraj absolutely love their mumma and there is no doubt about it. 

It doesn't matter to them if nobody else is with them, just Tara has to be there with them or around them and they will be completely satiated. Even in their sleep, they can feel whenever Tara is not near them and call out to them.