-You have the Key-

Song recommendations! (hot girl by Charli xcx)(Woo by Rihanna)

Hyunjin and Lee know were Doing a Racing Comp, Han and Felix had been watching the race.

"Good luck Jinnie!" Felix said waving to Hyunjin waved back then Hyunjin turned to look at Lee know and gave him a thumbs up, They put on their Helmets Soon the Woman said "Ready..Set.. GO!" Lee know and Hyunjin started Racing the smell of Exhaust filled the Air as they raced "AND STOP!" The woman said as the Race ended then Hyunjin high fived Lee know. "Good work." Hyunjin said "thank you, You weren't Bad either" Lee know said "The winner is...HYUNJIN!!" The woman had said "oh thanks!" Hyunjin said Hugging Lee know and Then Felix & Han ran up to Hyunjin and Hugged him.

"you did a great job!" Felix said "thank you! Lee know was Good too! I wish we could both win." Hyunjin said Kissing Felix's Cheek then Felix started blushing "aww did I make you blush???" Hyunjin asked "No!" Felix said Rolling his eyes while Covering his face "you definitely are." Hyunjin said While Hugging Felix.

"It's So cold Tonight." Han said "Oh your cold?" Lee know asked "yes asshole I am." Han said suddenly Lee know pulled Han by the wrist and Opened his Racer jacket Pulling Han inside it so he wasn't cold "Warm up with me Hannie" Lee know said putting his head in the crook of Han's Neck "Thank you Lee know." Han said "Relax, I know you like it" Lee know said Smirking "hum? maybe I do" Han said turning his head to hide the blush on his face "hmm?" Lee know said (Augh his voice is soo attractive) Han thought.

----------------------------------------At Hyunjin's Apartment--------------------------

"Hyunjin. May I ask you something?." Felix said unsure "Yes of course." Hyunjin said walking over to Felix "my Heart is Locked away from loving anyone else, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮 to unlock it" Felix said "Oh so your flirting?" Hyunjin said "no I'm telling the truth as it is" Felix responded back "So you love me." Hyunjin asked "yes! you tease me by kissing my cheek all the time but it doesn't help it makes me be more obsessed with you." Felix said And all of a sudden Hyunjin pushed him down onto the couch Leaning in almost kissing Felix but backing out "Stop teasing me!" Felix said "hm, It's Fun" Hyunjin said Walking away.