One part\\A Quick Fling\\

CCxOC

Val x Sin smut shot.

It was late into the night when Valentinos limo pulled up in front of the Porn Studio, he was out prior looking for angel around the whole ring for a couple hours, Vals bodyguards went to open the door of the limo to assist him out, but in anger Val slung the door open hitting the guard in the face. He held a phone to his ear before speaking " IF YOU DO NOT FIND HIM!" He gets out of the limo and starts up the studio steps, a small moth-like demon follows behind Val ready to be told what to do as they went inside, Val angrily throws his phone to the ground shattering it with an annoyed expression. Val takes a cigarette pack out of his pocket and lights it, too annoyed to bother putting it into his cigarette holder. He took a puff before speaking to the little moth Demon "Ugh..you, get the film lines and give it to our stars an have them rehears! I'll be in my chambers, DON'T come to me with anything, figure it out on your own." He made his way past some of his workers as he headed to his room to find Sin sitting on his bed on her phone, upon hearing Val enter she looked up and said "Val! Your back!" She got up and came over taking his hat and coat. "Any luck?" she said putting up the hat and coat " Does it look like i found him?" he says, still annoyed "Guess not..?" she rolled her eyes. Val grabbed her by her wrist as he slammed the door behind him, he threw Sin onto the bed with a angered grunt "And your gonna help me with that stress i still have~" he smirked and pinned Sin to the bed as he used his lower pair of arms to start undressing Sin "mmmh~" he licked his lips when he had her all undressed Sin dared not to say anything protest and just went with what Val wanted. Val began to grope her chest fluff as he pulled down his pants and eased out his cock.

||Edit, i'm taking a break so i'll finish this at a later date