I told you to leave that shi alone... pt 2

Sugarhill NYC|
4:30 pm

(Important read⬇️)

This is 5 months late but anyways....after this ima post ONE more chapter then ima end this book, so lmk rn what the last chapter should be. If it's any chapters that yall feel like needed a pt 2 lmk, or if yall got any recommendations lmk, whoever comment got the most likes that's what ima do......but anyways on with the story😭
—————————————————————————

Y/n pov

Jayda froze as she looked at the pregnancy test as it hit the ground.

I glanced up at her as she reached to grab it before I quickly snatched it off the ground.

"don't touch my shit" I said under my breath.

She just nodded her head, that was the least of her concerns right now, dd got shot and we both needed to get to the hospital as soon as possible.

"Come on let's hurry to the hospital" she said softly, her whole vibe changed....she looked worried about me.

I nodded my head and quickly got up, the hospital that dd was at wasn't that far from where me and jayda were so it didn't take us long to get there.

At the hospital

When we made it to the hospital I quickly went to DD's room after the lady told me which number he was in.

My heart was racing, I kept telling myself over and over again "he's okay, he's gonna be alright" hoping that shit was true.

I opened the door to his room seeing jay, ddot, and jstar surrounding him and I quickly ran over joining them.

"Bae you okay?!?" I said as I looked at him, tears filling my eyes.

They had him attached to so many wires I almost fainted at the sight.

"I'm good mh, yk a nigga could never take me out" dd said at a whisper, his voice was mumbled.

I shook my head.

"Stop talking like that, because what if they did? we just had this talk this morning d....this shit ain't a joke!"

He sucked his teeth.

"Man don't come in here with that bs, I told you I'm good mh"

I rolled my eyes before examining his body.

"Where they shot you at?"

He pointed at his side.

"They ain't fully get me, rs them niggas aim was ass ima spend back on em tho" He laughed a bit.

I sighed, is this boy ever gonna learn.....

"Im just glad your okay, they was saying you might not make it and I was losing my mind" I said tearing up a bit.

He looked up at me and motioned for me to come closer to him.

I got closer to him and he looked up at me, his face looked a lot softer now and he seemed more serious.

"I'm sorry mh Ian mean to scare you like that, but I'm okay"

I nodded as I began to wipe my tears.

"I love you" he said as he looked up at me grabbing my hand to hold.

"I love you too d, always"

He smiled at me and I smiled back before jayda cleared her throat.

"Eh uhm, sorry to interrupt but let's talk about that test..." Jayda said coldly.

Everybody looked at me in shock and confusion.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jayda stay out my business-" I started before dd cut me off.

"What test?" He said turning to me.

I looked back at him before sighing as I dug in my pocket.

"This, this right here" I said holding up the test.

His eyes lit up as he looked at it.

"You pregnant mh?" He said tryna read the lines.

I didn't even check the test myself yet but I quickly turned it over to see what it says.

"Negative"

"Thank the lord, it's negative..." I said sighing in relief.

Dd face dropped a bit like he was disappointed or sum.

"Why you looking like that?" I said confused.

He shrugged. "I kinda wanted that shi to be postive ngl"

I shook my head. "Don't get me tight, we both know we don't need a baby right now...."

He sucked his teeth.

"Here you go with that dayroom ass shit" he said mugging me.

I side eyed him. "How..."

"If we had a kid they'd be straight wrd to bro" he said bluntly.

I just shook my head before laughing a bit.

"Whatever d, but let's not worry abt that rn I want you to promise me something...."

He looked over at me waiting for me to finish talking.

"I want you to quit this shit, starting today....we can do better and bigger things, and leave this ghetto ass lifestyle behind...." She said softly.

He could tell she was serious and he sighed as he nodded.

"Alright mami, but baby steps tho, I can't promise you ima stop at once cause shit don't happen overnight..."

She smiled and gave him a big hug.

"That's all I wanted to hear"

He smiled back at her and leaned up to kiss her lips.

"I love you mh"

"I love you too D"

———————-
Alright what's the most catchy TikTok song?
Ima go first....that one shi when they be like "texting my phone hey pookieee" ifykyk😭