Chapter 3: First Operation Joint And Slaughtering Some Livestocks

VALE: NEO-CEMETERY WIND: 1600 Hours

Two days after the meeting. Inside the command center of the Facility. We would see some Atlesian Soldiers monitoring the CCT systems and communication. Suddenly, General Ironwood would come inside the command center room to give out a new order.

Ironwood: Alright, Ladies and Gentleman I would like to announce that tonight will be the day that we'll commence our first operation of NEO-CEMETERY WIND. Our target for tonight is taking down a White Fang supply base on where they are storing the stolen dust that they got from supply crates from SDC.

Everyone in the Command center would went ahead to pin point the location that they're gonna conduct their operation with As Ironwood would take a seat in the Command Center.

Meanwhile in the facility's garage bay. Some soldiers are doing maintenance on their guns some adding modifications on their guns. They would receive a message from Ironwood. After reading the message, they'd immediately gear up as some soldiers are carrying two 4 feet length crates, while the other are carrying two a huge bomb rapped around with dead body bags.

They'd immediately rush onto the Cadillac SUV's while few rushed at the Off-road Rally Fighters. Once they got in, the driver would start the engine and and sets the gear shift onto first gear and immediately drives of to the destined location. Meanwhile on the top roof of the facility, the NEO-CEMETERY WIND soldier would hop in to the attack helicopter. As the pilot would start it's engines. The rotor blades are starting to rotate. Once the pilot managed to set it's settings, the Attack Helicopter would start to levitate as the pilot would maneuver it to the direction on where they'll start their operation.

In one of the Cadillac Escalades we can see someone wearing a black trench coat that has the logo of the NEO-CEMETERY WIND's logo on his right sleeve, and he wears a black T-shirt that has the logo of the cemetery highlighted by the color White. He also wears a black Gunfighter Sports MERC Pants. And has a SOCOM MK-23 that is in a SOCOM MK-23 CQC HOLSTER. He has Brown Hair And a Fair Skin tone, Brown eyes. His name is Rache Hebi, he lost his sister because of a White Fang dust robbery as he hates the current White Fang that everybody knows. From a group of wanting equality to a fucking terrorist group. Rache also hates the Huntsmans and Huntress', The Councilmans and last but not least Jacques Schnee due to their corruption. The current and the Future generation of Huntsmans only fights with no honor as they only fight for Fame and Glory. He has no hatred to the Faunus' as they really deserve equality. But he hates the White Fang for taking his sister. He got recruited by Ironwood after hearing personal background and Rache gladly accepts it

Rache would go ahead and use his walkie talkie to tell the other on what'll be their mission.

Rache: Alright Gentleman. The mission is simple. We do some animal slaughters onto those bastards. Then we extract the stolen dusts and return them back to base, and we'll blow up the camp for no witnesses.

Everyone: Copy that.

Rache would turn off his walkie talkie as he gears up for battle.

(Time skip brought to you by Crack about to commit genocide and Yanji doing there's nothing we can do meme.)

Forever Falls: White Fang Camp. 2000 hundred hours.

In the White Fang camp. We would see a bunch of White Fang Grunts offloading the supplies that they stole from the train as they're putting them inside the camp.

Outside the camp, we would see some White Fang scouting outside of the camp to make sure there's no Grimm that'll raid them. And they're having a nicely conversation.

White Fang Grunt 1: You know what. Once the White Fang manages to reign supreme over the four kingdoms. We can now finally make the humans to be enslaved.