chapter 1 soulmate mark (same have not changed anything)

When I was five I didn't know where was my soulmate mark was. I checked my arm, leg , hand even my face but I saw no mark. mom told me it can be anywhere in my body and sometime  people get unlucky to be in place they didn't want. But mom said I just turn 5 so it might come later or soon. But mom know I didn't have patients but I saw my siblings soulmate marks on their leg, arm, and face. Even uncle error his soulmate mark look so pretty like outer space with stars and had pink star round it! I know uncle error love outertale he took be there lot times when he was free to babysitting us while mama was business that work or I did good job on a mission with mama listening what mama said.

I saw mama soulmate mark in a picture when she was young. Mama told me that her soulmate die in an accident protection mom and my older sister luna who not here right now but will come home few months after her mission is over. Mama soulmate mark was beautiful it was gold purple apples with beautiful gold heart round it like shadow waves. I know Cross soulmate mark look like a big X with dead purple flowers on the middle but cross said it was the beautiful thing he after seen in his whole life. dust soul mate mark had a small red dragon wings in the the right and in the left was dust dragon wings it was purple, blue and red and Dust Said it cool.

Horror soulmate mark was on his face he hide his mark with makeup for some reason. He wouldn't let us see it or mama but I was only 3 try understand what was going on. But maybe one day I will see his. And there was me the only one who soulmate mark hasn't show up. Nightmare " Killer " I hear mama voice and turn round. Killer" yes mama" I felt mama pick me up. Nightmare " it time to go to bed " mama took me to my room and tugging me in with my blanket with my pillow knife. Mama smiled but before she left I hold on to her hand really quickly. She stop and look that me.

Killer "will I after meet my soulmate one day mama?" Nightmare smile " yes you will one day but just to remember once you find them your stuck together forever but if not there still time." I smiled and mama kiss my head.

That was last time I never felt PAIN in my soul.........

Few years later....

I woke up feeling painful hit in my soul it was hurting really bad. Mama came rushing to my room hug me feed me heavy pain pills.. I would never forget first time get my soulmate mark...It was night time me and everyone were watching a movie unilt my soul start to glow bright and my soulmate mark was on my cheek. Everyone look that me because it wasn't normal for my soul to glow like that. But that pain hit me I started to scream top of my none existed lung. Mama try find out what was wrong with me I felt my soul being crushed. It was like someone hand was crushed my soul.

It been weeks after that and I pay an visit to the doctor with mama in her passion form. Doctor told mama really bad news. Turn out it was rare for monsters or humans to get this  pain it was only going grew stronger if I don't fine my soulmate. The doctor oh so told me my soulmate was feeling the same thing too with his or her soul too. but the only freedom for each other was DEATH itself or we find each other.. but I'm haven't got use to the pain but I  know my soulmate has but it doesn't feel right..

I talk to them in my head their voice sound so calming it stop the pain in my soul.. I wish I would meet in person you know to stop this PAIN in my soul and his.. we both are in pain we just hide it... we both have siblings and family and we don't want them to be worried about us every single time. But it just..HURTS so bad. Not everyone finds there soul mate that fast unless it was on accident. We both try find each other but failed sense he got caught by his borther and I got caught by cross. And he a mommy / daddy boy I can't forget that. And we are to so there no judge that....

Will we after meet each other?