Part 1: How it all began by a sacrifice and an un-important birthday

Ages ago there once lived a great and powerful warrior. and his name was Nayichu. The son of pure evil and the destruction. He took over many lands and had killed so many people and not just people. he took Yokai lives which made them go into hiding and every 10 years he would rest to regain his power. Everyone cowered before him and his team of Kunoichis. strong women with no mercy. But one day he took away the wrong village. A village of Kappas. A little kappa who had once lived there needed to flee her home and she ran but she survived. How? No one knew. but you could tell just by a single glance how much she had suffered. You would end up in tears just watching her walk across the road. How much she trained to become a samurai to get her revenge and to protect her new found family she had made in a smaller village on top of the mountains that reached down to the sides. She was trained by the greatest teachers and had an excellent friend by her side when she reached the top. she learned how to wield powerful mystic magic from her. They were always by each others side. even when she had discovered a new face in town. He was just like her but strong and handsome. She had fallen for him instantly and he had done the same. they got married shortly after their encounter. she carried his children. three kappa eggs. she was happy. the thought of revenge hadn't been on her mind since  and she could finally move on and be happy. but when her first daughter had been born she had gotten terribly sick. and 3-4 years later she was dead... She had not felt this pain in so long. but her husband suggested a place for them to go but she declined. She didn't trust the man. only her friend, Master and Husband. she didn't know why he got upset but he went away for days. she started to consider to go to the man to heal her daughter until she had found something magical in a small river by the village. she picked up one of the stones and it was a beautiful gem. she felt the magic inside of it and with it she healed her daughter and brought her back to life. months had went by an still... no sign of her husband...

As she was about to leave an army had appeared near the village. she ran back and warned everybody but it was too late. they had gotten one side of the village. The Kappa went to her house to find her friend packing her things and hiding her eggs in a bag. they didn't need to exchange words. they had thought this would happen one day. The woman hid her friend in a hiding spot in the house. a spot not even her husband knew of. she hid her children and her friend and went out to defend her village but as soon as she stepped out she saw her husband right next to the man who had slaughtered her whole existence. her parents. her childhood. she forgot everything and fought through Nayichus warriors. she wasn't going to let him take away her children's future! she kept fighting until she saw her husband. once a sweet adoring man who loved her and cherished her. Now Gone... she fell to her knees and right when he was about to betray her she had unleashed the most strongest magic the world had ever seen. she took her sword and yelled a loud battle cry. a cry of pain, torture and madness. she had wielded so much power in that moment that it would protect the village for centuries, but it would ultimately lead to her sacrifice. her cries of pain had sent every villager in tears as she took the gems in her hands and swallowed their mystic energy through her spirit. she pushed all evil back and out as she slowly started glowing. he eyes pure white and glowing with so much thick tears came out of her eyes. she had disintegrated and her sacrifice made a shield over the village keeping all people out and ensuring her people were safe. but the gems. she used the last bit to keep her daughters alive. and one day they will wield this mystic magic and protect the village when the great Nayichu returns.  After her death the village was never the same. So what did they do? they celebrated once a year on the day she sacrificed her life and the day her second daughter had been born. he was born a year or 2 prior

*Like 11 years later at night*

There's parties going around the village and people hanging turtle shell flags up and sharing food. A strong looking turtle goes through the crowd. she has a brown cloak on as she walks up the steps to Furujis palace. aka the dojo of the village aka her house. she makes it to the top and opens the doors to get greeted by a small little turtle who jumps into her arms. she has a pink gem in the shape of a heart on her chest while the bigger one has a diamond shaped gem on her forehead thats a dark red color. 

"Larota you're finally back! it took you long enough! mmmm!"
She squeezes her. She chuckles and takes off her cloak. she sets down the little turtle.
"where is our birthday girl amoly?"
"The same as every year.. but I made something special earlier! 

*earlier that day*

Amoly is in a big kitchen. she puts on a white apron and picks up a big cooking book. she slams it on the table and opens it.
"I can do this! My sister will not spend her birthday alone and I will make the best cake ever!!"
As soon as she's finished she falls asleep on the book.

*One hour later*

She gets a lot of ingredients and spills flour and makes a cloud. she coughs. she gets  small piece of shell in the wet mixture and struggles to get it out. when she does and cracks another egg the same thing happens. she mixes it all together with an electric wisk. it goes flying and when she finally puts it in the oven it burns into flames. she screams and rolls into a ball. she starts to cry in frustration. 
"stupid stupid STUPID!"
she whines a little. until a little head of hers is next to her.
"Don't worry I'm sure she'll love anything!"
The real Amoly sighs and sniffs.
" I can't just make her a soup... this needs to be special!...It's he birthday and everyone forgets! she just spends time in her room doing nothing on her birthday while the whole village celebrates mine and Lara's..."
"She will still love you and I think she'll like a vegetarian soup don't you think?"
"I guess.. but it's not enough..."
"You might think that but how do you know she likes cake?"
Amoly gasps and groans 
"She doesn't even like chocolate cake!! What was I thinking!... hmm maybe I can make something I know how to make and something she'll love..."
"Yes exactly! you got this real me!"
"I GOT THISSS!"
She starts swirling all over the kitchen and makes veggie foods and a lot of strawberry shortcake cupcakes! she smiles as she finishes and moves it to the main table.
*end flashback*
"I hope she likes everything..."
"I'm sure she will. I didn't forgetting something?"
"what?"
"The music?"
It's silent.
"NOOOO I FORGO-"
Larota covers her mouth.
"shhh. don't worry I got it covered. I also got her some gifts on my trip guarding the barrior. it's farther than you think."
"Oh thank goodness! Now lets go get her!"
The two of them go to the sleeping corridors and see Talena's shadow in her room. she's just watering her flowers and other plants in her room. they open the door. music plays over so you can't hear them talk. Talena turns her head around and sees her sisters. they put a blindfold on her and take her to their break room. there's a small table filled with food and the cupcakes in the middle. they take off the blindfold. Talenas eyes move around everything and she looks at her sisters. they smile at her. she rolls her eyes smiling and hugs them. they eat and sing happy birthday to her. they put a little hat on her during that and then they go to their moms statue behind the palace. Larota puts her hands on her sisters shoulders as they look at their mom.
"Hey do you think we'd be good mom's in the future?"
Amoly turned to her sisters.
Talena truned to larota wide-eyed. 
"Well. I think we would be great. I'd do anything for my future kids. just how I'll do anything for you two."
She smiles at them. Talena nods.
"Yeah I think so too!" 
Amoly hugged her sisters. After a while they go to the sleeping corridors. When Talena goes to her room she touches her neck and gulps. she sighs as she falls sloppily onto her made bed and goes to sleep with tears in her eyes. a bird arrives at her window and pecks lightly. the bird sees her on the bed and drops a rolled up paper on her head. the bird leaves. Talena rolls over and gets the letter. she unties a green ribbon and reads.

"My dearest, Talena,

                                              How was my girls birthday? I hope it went swell my pretty violet! I am sorry for not arriving my love but I can't go through that barrier. no one can. but I wish to see your face once again. Your eyes are like a spell unto me and I just want to hold you in my arms forever! but enjoy this gift my father handcrafted it and I feel like it would be useful if you ever plan on leaving. But as for right now I insist you stay it's not that safe out here. just wear this broch at anytime when you feel like! Oh and I also got you a new plant seed! I hope you cherish all the things I give you my precious violet and I hope you had an amazing birthday! 
With Love and kisses,
                                                  your one true love, Oliver"

She smiles softly and puts her stuff under her pillow with more notes and letters under it. she falls asleep.