71-74

☆ 71. Chapter 71

Chapter 71

After coming out of seclusion, it was early in the morning. When I came to Xiao Tuanzi's room, he was still sleeping soundly with Xiao Hui in his arms.

Meng Qianxing sat on a stool nearby and looked at Xiao Tuanzi's sleeping face. His excitement gradually calmed down. In addition to spending more time with Xiao Tuanzi before his spiritual energy recovered, after the chaos, it was difficult to take care of the child. .

They say that children who cry get sweets, but such a well-behaved little dumpling makes him feel even more distressed. Children at such a young age have to learn to be sensible, and parents are really neglecting their duties.

Probably because he subconsciously knew that there was a familiar breath next to him, Xiao Tuanzi began to whisper: "...Dad~eat meat..."

Meng Qianxing found it a bit funny. The little boy's dream is so big, no wonder he can eat meat. Dudu, no one like him who has experienced the apocalypse is so addicted to food.

She's pretty cute now, but if she continues like this, I'm afraid she'll become a little fat person in adolescence.

After sitting for a while, there was a sudden sound from the door. Meng Qianxing turned around and saw that it was Lou Quege who had slipped in quietly.

Meng Qianxing lowered his voice and asked: "...What's wrong?"

Lou Quege took a small stool and sat next to him, "Nothing, come here to find you."

Meng Qianxing said "Oh" and stopped talking. Tall and long-legged men sit in rows in a childlike room. To match the decoration of children's rooms, the stools underneath are also colorful mini versions.

Probably because there were two more people in the room suddenly, Xiaotuanzi felt something was wrong. He stopped mumbling and blinked his eyelashes, as if he was about to wake up.

Xiaotuanzi was still confused when he opened his eyes. When he saw Meng Qianxing, he thought he was dreaming. The snack foodie who couldn't tell the difference between reality and dreams was confused. "Dad, have you eaten?"

Meng Qianxing couldn't control the corner of his mouth. Come on, how can you keep thinking about eating this child? But if you really laugh, it seems to be a bit harmful to the cub. After enduring it again and again, you can barely let yourself laugh out loud.

"...Xunxun, not yet~ If you want to eat, dad can make it for you."

Listening to Meng Qianxing's reply with a smile, and then seeing his father Lou Quege with a smile on his side, the little boy Tuanzi finally realized something and buried himself under the quilt a little shyly, humming a few times.

Meng Qianxing grabbed the little kid, and the little dumpling flew up with his hands and feet, hugged him tightly in a hurry, and said coquettishly, "Dad~~"

"I'm not saying you want to eat meat, daddy will make it for you, but this way You can't stay in bed anymore." Meng Qianxing coaxed the cub in her arms.

The little dumpling stuck his butt out and rolled his eyes, his whole face wrinkled up. He was probably weighing whether it was better to sleep in or eat meat. After a while, he asked with some suspicion.

"Dad, can I eat whatever I want?"

"Yes, if dad can cook it, I can cook it for you."

"Okay! There are a lot of things I want to eat..." Xiaotuanzi pinched his little Meaty fingers counted them one by one, "...sweet and sour pork loin, meat pie, Luobei meatball soup..."