11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Forced Kiss

Chapter 11 Forced Kiss

Returning to Ning Tong's home on the fifth floor. Zhao Zhe took out the key and opened the door. What he saw was little Ning Tong standing nervously behind the door with a broom in his hand, his eyes full of fear. When Ning Tong saw that it was Zhao Zhe who opened the door, he dropped the broom in his hand with a "Wow" and fell on Zhao Zhe's lap, crying loudly. He twitched while crying, "Brother Zhao Zhe, I thought you were embarrassed." Tongtong has left!"

"Uh!" Zhao Zhe instinctively wanted to move away, but hesitated but did not move.

"How could it be!" he said.

In his previous life, Zhao Zhe was wary of anyone and would never let anyone approach him at a safe distance. After the apocalypse broke out, the trust between people dropped to the lowest point. The bloody lesson taught Zhao Zhe that he could not trust anyone. Never look down on anyone, even if the other person is just a woman or child.

People who can survive in the apocalypse are not simple people. Maybe you see a pitiful little girl crying. When you are at ease and wary, she will take a knife and wipe your neck, maybe just to hurt you. A little bit of food.

No matter how innocent people are, the cruelty after the apocalypse will make them grow up, and more or less they pay a very painful price.

In his previous life, Zhao Zhe met a very terrifying figure. It was unbelievable that he was just a little boy of about ten years old. Recalling the nightmare scene of encountering that little boy, Zhao Zhe still broke out in a cold sweat.

If little Ningtong hadn't saved him before, Zhao Zhe would never have let Ningtong get close to him. Zhao Zhe told himself to learn to trust others. In his previous life, he always chose not to trust Li Weiting, and in the end he almost regretted it for the rest of his life. Not everyone will become cold-blooded after experiencing the apocalypse.

"Brother Zhao Zhe, please don't abandon Tongtong, Tongtong is scared!" Ning Tong raised his head and looked at Zhao Zhe pleadingly. Before his rebirth, Zhao Zhe was hard-hearted and cold-blooded, but since losing Li Weiting, his temper has changed unknowingly. There were some changes in his heart. Looking at Ning Tong's pitiful look, Zhao Zhe couldn't help but soften his heart.

"Tongtong, be good! Brother will not leave you alone!" Zhao Zhe said, this should be to repay Xiao Ningtong for saving them! Zhao Zhe secretly thought that only this explanation could make him feel at ease. After all, with his temperament, he could not even trust others, let alone become the Holy Mother.

"Really? Brother Zhao Zhe!" Ning Tong looked at him with watery eyes.

"Really, I'll hook up with you!" Zhao Zhe promised seriously. After saying this, Ning Tong burst into tears and laughed, "Brother Zhao Zhe, where did you go just now? Tongtong couldn't see you, so I'm so worried! And just now, there was a big noise here. Brother Zhao Zhe, do you know?" "

Ning Tong was woken up by the previous explosion. When he woke up, he found that Zhao Zhe was missing. He thought that Zhao Zhe had left him and Li Weiting alone. After the apocalypse broke out, Zhao Zhe was the first person to appear by his side. He regarded Zhao Zhe as a protective umbrella like a chick recognizing its mother, and he relied on Zhao Zhe mentally.

Ning Tong is just a child, and his behavior is actually very easy to understand.

Xiao Ningtong was frightened today, Zhao Zhe comforted him a few words, and he was so tired that he fell asleep quickly. Watching Xiao Ningtong fall asleep, Zhao Zhe felt a little emotional. He never thought that one day he would be a nanny for a child. If it weren't for Li Weiting, he would not be like this.