Sab kuch yaha ek Raaz hai....

Hey buddies!!! Here comes the new chapter.

Prem entered the room.

Prem - yha kya ho sakta hai?

He switched on his phone flash light and tried to search for something useful.

Prem - yha ka ye khatara cupboard bhi band hai. Kya hoga isme??!! N ye locked qq hai??

He then saw a portrait of someone, but couldn't really see his face as it was dusty.

He pulled the portrait and looked around.

Prem - ye portrait bhi aj ki nahi lagti. And kuch zyada hi purani hai.

He then checked the back of the portrait and felt something.

He tore the cloth and found a key. A key which could be of anything.

Prem - key. Portrait me koi chabhi qq chhupaega? What if he key, us... cupboard ka ho to....

He moved towards the wardrobe and tried to open it which actually opened.

Prem - woah!!!!

He then saw an ancient book.

Prem - kitaab?

He tried to open the book but couldn't open it

Prem - ye bhi locked hai!!! Ye ancient logo ke kitne Raaz the man??!! Cupboard locked, Book tak locked!!!

He thought of taking the book and moving back towards his room.

In the room------

It was around 5 and everyone had decided to wake up early so they could start their adventurous sightseeing early.

Prem - ise filhal apne bag me rakhta hu. Agr kisi ne dekh lia to hogya bawal!!!

It was 8 in the morning when everyone was ready to leave the haveli.

They all left and started their sightseeing though Prem's mind was completely on the locked Book and the secret it had about taara. Taara had gotten under his skin. He wanted to know who she was? Y was she appearing in his dreams. He had a lot of questions with 0 answers.

Jhanak - kaha khoye ho tum??!!
Prem - kahi nhi.

He smiled n moved with the gang.

By evening--------

Prem thinks - bs jldi se raat hoye aur mai wo book kholne ka tareeka dhoondu!!!

They all had dinner and all were asleep.

Prem moved towards the pool with the book.

Prem - ye kitaab to mujhe mil gayi. But ise kholu kaise?? Koi tareeka batao?

But he didn't get any response.

Prem - tum meri help nahi krogi to mai tumhari help kaise kr paunga??!! Mujhe bs btao ye kitaab kaise khulta hai? Kya koi code word hai, ya koi paheli ya Aisa kuch?

The moonlight again reflected in the pool and he saw something shimmery again, but this time it was inside the pool.

Prem - wo kya hai?

Without thinking he jumped into the pool.

Voice - rukiye!!!!

Prem found a Red Ruby inside the pool, but when he tried coming up, he wasn't able to. It felt like someone was trying to pull him inside the pool. Prem started feeling out of breathe. He couldn't scream n slowly he started panicking. A few min later his breath started decreasing.