HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AND DISRESPECT ME-

Idea by: cxmittingcrim3z

WE GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER

this was suggested in another fanfiction I wrote (yes another one)

Sun angst???

17.3.24

'Today, something happened! A planet was VERY sad. So sad, he COMPLETELY CHANGED HIS NAME. All because of JUPITER. He made Saturn change his name into 'Juno'. WHAT TYPE OF NAME IS THAT!?!? I GAVE HIM A BEAUTIFUL NAME AND THEN HE DECIDES TO CHANGE IT TO THAT?'

Mercury: Uh... Sun? I think you should calm down...

 Sun? I think you should calm down

Sun: Okay!

Mercury: Was that a mood swing- anyways, continue writing...

'Jupiter is annoying. He thinks that HE is the smartest one in the group, and that HE is the main character. He thinks that everything revolves around him. He even convinced Saturn to change his name. It's not fair. I'M the sun. People should respect me. But here they go, breaking all the rules that I set up. I do let them break the rules time to time for the sun trophy, but they rarely show up for them now.'

Mercury: Sun... why didn't you tell me that you felt like this? Jealous? I have extra time for therapy if you want to come...

Sun: You'd do that... for me...?

Mercury: Yes. Now, I'll set up my therapy stuff. See you in a bit!

Sun: Okay. Go do your thing!

Mercury dashed away to a spot in his orbit to grab his stuff.

WOOO! IT'S HERE!

Word count: 244