EP-3

[ I said I was fine, I never said it didn't hurt ]

"YOUR TOTAL IS 1,335 WON"

You left the convenience store before walking back to your school, it was still free time so you decided to go the courtyard to drink your can of juice.

"Please I beg of you!".  Huh? That sounds like Heewon's voice,     you thought as you turned to your side to indeed see her infront of the two boys from earlier.

"Save Jiwoo!" She asked. You stared at the situation wondering if you should eavesdrop or not, well it's not like you had anything better to do.

You were currently seated behind the benches, slowly sipping on your drink as you eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Save her... What do you mean?" Sehyun asked, "Actually ... I was made an outcast in middle school. I was also very bad at studying" she said before continuing.

"I still have trauma from that. I didn't want to, but I ended up at this scary school, of course within a week I was made a target again, my money was regularly taken."

So it seems that Mihee was always a menace...  You thought as you took another sip of your drink, before listening to Heewon tell her sob backstory.

"Whenever that happened, Jiwoo saved me" She then started explaining on how Jiwoo beat Mihee up, "A shoulder throw!?" Sehyun exclaimed in shock. "Jiwoo learned Judo when she was young"

"Jiwoo always told me to study, and not become defenseless, she pushed me to study when I was down".   She's a good person.  You thought.

Too bad she's too persistent.   You internally sighed remembering all the times you were forced to hang out with your other classmates  by the girl because she thought you had 'a communication disorder'.

Like, communication disorder? Seriously? That was your sister's problem, not yours. You were completely fine with being a loner

"The problem started, when Jiwoo's twin brother, Hyeonu borrowed a huge sum of money from Gyujin" your ears perked at the given information,  She has a twin?

"When he borrowed the money, Gyujin purposely filmed Hyeonu assaulting someone, It seemed like he threatened to release the videos if Hyeonu didn't pay him back".

"With the USB of the video as a collateral, Gyujin forced Jiwoo to listen to his orders, he wanted to break Jiwoo, who was normally defiant"