ᴾᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵛⁱᵉʷ

Welcome to the noon news channel today. We have a fresh and strange story to share with everyone this morning, and luckily we have a witness who was brave enough to share his experience with us. His name is Chris Hopkins, and he's 9 years old, so Chris, what exactly happened?" "So I was coming home from school and I felt I was being watched, but no one appeared, and when I made it home for a moment, I felt safe again, but the house was silent, so I just figured my mom was out at the store. Since I speed-walked home because it was dark and I was afraid of being watched, I felt tired and headed up to my bed to take a nap, but then I felt watched again. I just brushed it off because I was tired and thought it was paranoia. But later around 11:00 p.m., I woke up to glass shattering, which wasn't normal, and all of a sudden I felt watched again, but this time I saw what was watching me; it looked like a colorful female version of Jeff the killer with a magenta streak in her hair and she looked around the same age and height as my sister. And I tried to run away but tripped, and she stabbed me in the shoulder multiple times, saying, "Go to sleep, prince." and I heard the door open, and I think it was my mom, and I saw her run away. I tried to scream, but I was just frozen and bleeding. I thought it was the end until I woke up in the hospital, and I heard my mom saying my sister was missing, so I cried myself to sleep, and after a few days of healing and missing my sister, here I am." "Well, we have actually run out of time, so we will cover the rest in the afternoon. Stay tuned, everyone." Later that day, the kid was found dead with blood smeared on the wall that said, "You didn't go to sleep, prince."

Nina was always a normal girl, not like a peppy girl that would open her curtains and do something productive instead, Nina would play video games while vocaloid songs or YouTube played in the background. Although there were also two weird things about her, number one was that she has vitiligo that has almost covered her whole body to the point where her carmel-ish skin that hadn't been affected looked like a medium sized birthmark that was inconveniently placed under her left eyelid. And number two was that she loved Jeff the killer, what he looked like, his outfit, and his iconic fraise "Go to sleep." She was in love with Jeff. It was a Monday, and she was in her room as always when her little brother, whom she called Prince, walked in, and she always called him Prince because he looked like the princes in the stories her mom used to read to her when she was younger than his current age: "Mom said dinner is ready." "Ok, tell her I'll be down in a minute." Nina said, "Ok." Chris said as he closed the door, and soon after Nina came down the stairs and sat at the dinner table, "I made some spaghetti!" " "It looks good!" "I'm trying a new recipe. Anyway, how was your day, Nina?" "A bunch of kids keep calling me a freak and bullying me, and I'm starting to think they're not wrong." "Don't say that you look pretty." Chris said
"I agree with your brother; you have nothing to be ashamed about. I know it's hard, but it doesn't make you any different than you are on the inside. "I'm going to eat in my room, Nena said to her mother as she went up the stairs to her bedroom. She ended up leaving her food to rot and crying herself to sleep. "I'm just a freak," she said as she sobbed. Later, at 6:30 AM, she woke up.
"Ughhh, time for school," she said, groaning in a tired and annoyed voice. She brushed her teeth, but as she packed her stuff, she remembered she forgot to do her function homework. "Fuck," she said angrily. Eventually, she looked at her picture of Jeff and went to walk to school. When she got there, she got a burst of energy from seeing all of the pictures of Jeff the killer, from his jarred grin to his chrisp black hair. "Oh Jeff," she smiled lightly as she finished placing everything inside and headed to class. "Good morning." The teacher said as Nina took everything outside of her locker and placed it down.

"I will come around and check everyone's homework." Nina remembered her homework and tried to finish it in class, but only got a quarter of it finished. Once the teacher started approaching her desk, she got worried. "Nina, you didn't do all your homework. I'm going to tell your mom about this." She said, "Ok," with a plain face, but inside she was slightly mad because she was already tired mean to forget to do her homework, but she pushed through with her love for Jeff. After school, she went home, and all she heard were glances, laughs, and insulting names. But something abnormal happened people actually approached her she was confused until they started hitting her, they held her down and said"Give us all your money or we will tell everyone about your little secret." "What secret?" She said terrified"Don't act like you're not obsessed with the new local killer we saw your papers, your plans, your drawings, we saw everything." She started struggling"Let me go!" Instead of letting her go they slowly carved her a wider smile than Jeff's with a pocket knife she started bleeding "Now you look like him too, a freak." They said as they laughed at her but found a way to escape and eventually lost them but she didn't cry, and she stayed strong and finished her homework at home. But after, she couldn't stop thinking about Jeff and his looks, so she made a plan to be just like him. "Hmmm, I already have pale skin I even have a smile like him now now I just need to learn how to act like him. Me and Jeffy would be perfect partners in crime," she said as she grinned. "One day I'll see you, Jeffy, and we will be together forever." That night at dinner, she asked if she could stay with her friend Natalie for Sunday and Monday, and when those days came, she didn't actually go to Natalie's house, but she wasn't actually going to go she was just asking for time to enact her plans.

And later, her mom went to the Laundromat to clean the clothes, and Nina saw this as fate. She ran to get her favorite comfy clothes that were similar to Jeff's. She stitched some pieces of her smile to make her self a little bit unique, then she put a vibrant magenta streak and some scarlet red dye in her hair, pushed up her eyelids, and put in contacts she had bought prior to make her eyes a blue-ish and gray color. And then she put a red bow on top to finish the look "I have to show Prince how pretty I am!" So she took the shortcut to his school and watched over him till he went home and when the time was right, and he was turned around. She broke the window and headed straight to Chris, and she stabbed him multiple times in the shoulder. "Go to sleep, prince! Go to sleep, prince! Go to sleep, prince!" Chris ran away and let out a blood curdling scream, and sadly, someone had appeared, so she ran away and went to kill more people.

When they arrived at the hospital, they tried to call her, but every time it was "Please leave your message at the tone." Later, she revisited Prince, and this time she finished the job, and she sprawled what she saw as an art piece for everyone to see, just like Jeff. And she didn't stop there because her mom had gone camping, and she thought it was just a random passer-by until she cut open the tent, pulled her out of the tent, and stabbed her, saying her new fraise, "Go to sleep, queen! Go to sleep." And now there was one person left...

1,415 words