76 2 5

You yelped as the sister Kraang wrapped her slimy tentacle around your middle, covering your mouth so the other three speeding off couldn't hear you. You were terrified, to say the least. Powerless against a literal alien, infuriated by its eye being blown off by the herbicide.

"I may kill you, you know," she cooed, staring down at your figure as a sinister grin took over her face. Her minions stopped behind her, awaiting orders. "I haven't killed anything in ages... but brother may need you, so I shall delay it."

Not being able to tell your breathing patterns, were you hyperventilating or struggling to breathe with the tentacle covering your mouth? One thing was certain, though, you were beginning to slip out of consciousness with the tentacles being wrapped around where they were.

The fuzziness and the need for sleep were slowly taking over, slipping into a cold sleep.

"The strong will devour the weak." You slowly awakened, a small groan escaping your throat. You tried to move, being bound by more goop. "Lady brain face is right, I'm not telling you jack," you heard a familiar voice. A pained yell escaped the same voice soon afterwards.

As you slowly opened your eyes, the other person bound in the growth was.. encased. Encased in growth, goop, whatever it was. It looked like a cocoon made of the goop, it was opaque, hard, yet jelly-like. It looked like as if it was filled with liquid. Your case was similar, you weren't unconscious like the other party, but still very hazed. Your surrounding was filled with pink liquid, barely being able to open your eyes as it did burn. You couldn't give into the cold comfort of sleep though, no. You could move freely, you could breathe. You could find a way out, or so you thought.

As if in the blink of an eye, there you were, propped up in Metro Tower near the other cocoon, which in fact, was containing Raph. You watched everyone, how they were flabbergasted by his brainwashing, how they reacted to everything. He was still incomplete, though. Only parts of him had been transformed.  Had they noticed you? You couldn't tell who was who, everything was hazy. One larger figure was off to the side as if scanning the area. You felt yourself get pulled off to the side, now in an entirely new position. Atop the tower you were momentarily in.

Two tentacles slowly dragged you out, you couldn't control your own body. You were standing, kneeling, walking alongside the Kraang. Why did they take you? Why you? You didn't have much combat experience, you weren't as strong as the others, and you couldn't do much against them either. So.. why?

"Yes, brother."

"If that would mean that you would stay with me just like the support, I need--"

You saw the Technodrome, glamorous indeed. It did look freaky, though. You couldn't speak. Everything was passing by too fast, you couldn't keep track of anything. One second you were kneeling and one second you were following the Kraang. It was confusing.

"It's not infected, I should be okay, right?" You looked down at the bite mark on your forearm, then back up at the leader.

He was studying your arm, a hand under it as he kept it propped up. "I don't know, General," he sighed. "We need to watch out for symptoms, okay? That includes muscle aches, fevers, and extreme fatigue." He looked at you now, in the eyes with a small frown of worry. "I know you don't like worrying others, but you HAVE to tell me if it gets worse. I don't want to lose you."

It made your stomach flutter, such gentleturtle. He took time to care for you even during times like these, dire situations. You nodded in return, smiling at him, "I will, I'll try to. I won't hide it if it gets worse, okay?"

"Thank you," he wrapped his arms around you, his chin on your shoulder with a sigh. "I trust you. So, okay."

The Technodrome so gracefully descended down and out of the huge portal atop Metro Tower, no matter what the humans do against it, they can't damage it in any way. Being destroyed by its laser before being able to touch it, all hope seemed lost. It releases some sort of goop, just like the one used on the humans, to infect vehicles and wreak chaos on the land.

"What.. what do we do now?" Mikey asked, looking around the group atop the roof.

It was silent.

"We fight them," Leon said, looking ahead. "We could close the portal by force. The future already changed, Raphael was never captured and brainwashed in our timeline."

"What about them, though?" April chimes up.

Leon paused, looking down at his feet, "I have no clue where they've gone off to, but in our timeline, they weren't captured either."

"We must keep our hope!" Jr. pleads a frown on his face. "Sensei is right, we could take the key by force." He looked around at the group, a worried expression on his face. It was now or never, they had to act now. They had to close the portal, to keep the Kraang from invading this timeline.

"But.. what about Raph?"

They all paused in a silent but tense atmosphere. "We're gonna take him back. He may be brainwashed, but we can't give up on him," Donnie said.

They ended up splitting up. April, Casey, and Splinter took the ground while the other four went on and into the Technodrome. With the exception of Leon taking the task of being the potential distraction if needed.

They found them. They were with Raph, being significantly harder to go up against. Leon was tasked with going against them as Leo went against Raph.

They're significantly stronger, not needing a weapon to have the older turtle struggle against them.

"Oh come on, just train with me! I wanna get stronger, too!"

A clash of his blade against their tentacle-like arm, the spikes coming out of the side being more sickening than terrifying.

"You know damn well you're stronger than I am, General."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-uh, yes you are! Plus, your weapons are sick as hell. You don't even have any mystic powers, and still kick ass," he placed a hand on their shoulder, a huge grin on his face. They returned the grin, a soft red hue hinting at their cheeks.

He huffed, his hand around their neck as they were pressed against the floor. They growled at him, attempting to fight him off. He immediately loosened his grasp on their neck, being reminded once again that it wasn't them, it was a younger version. That.. and, well, as a Kraang zombie.

Their figure was ruined by the Kraang goop. Arms overtaken by tentacles, trailing up to their neck and the back of their head. The left half of their head was covered, specifically over their cheek, ear, and their forehead. He had to save them. He had to help them get free. He couldn't lose them again.

He stabbed his blade through the goop, receiving a pained shriek from the figure below. It hurt. It hurt to do so. He carefully cut through the goop, trying to find the place of control, the external brain. He had to put his entire weight on them to keep them still, making it harder.

With his efforts, he managed to get you free. The goop still resting over them, he'd have to help them later.

It all went by in a flash. They went through with everything, rescued Raph, and ended up with both Leon and Leo against the leader Kraang. They were handed off to the others, April and Splinter with a portal of his.

"Casey, now!" Leo said, looking at the monster in front of them.

Then it all faded away. For you, for them. Maybe it would be easier to get better starting now.