Time to Come Together

Everyone in the halls and wearing CHS uniforms that Rarity made for everyone.

Rarity: "Doesn't everyone look just fabulous?"

Twilight: "It was a great idea, Rarity!"

Ryuga: "I give it a 11/10. An idea worthy of a Specter. I couldn't have done it better myself."

Rarity blushes from what Ryuga said. Applejack then notices Sunburn and her lackeys.

Applejack: "Don't know what she's smilin' about. Twilight's the one that's gonna be Princess of the Fall Formal."

They walk passed the gang as Snips and Snails lightly laugh. Sunburn knocks on Vice Principal Luna's door and then go into innocent mode.

Sunburn: "Vice Principal Luna! Something terrible has happened!"

Ryuga: "Don't like where this is going."

Later at the gym, the gym was completely a mess.

Sunburn: "Isn't this just awful? And after Pinkie Pie worked so hard to make things so perfect! Why would Twilight Sparkle do something like this?"

Luna: "Why would you think Twilight was responsible for something like this?"

Sunburn: "Because I have proof.", as she said hold a file folder.

Meanwhile, Ryuga and Flash Sentry are outside of Vice Principal's Luna's office.

Ryuga: "Twilight didn't destroyed the Formal, we need to find proof of her innocence."

Flash: "Yes sir.", as he said running off to find proof.

Meanwhile, Twilight was called down to Vice Principal Luna's office.

Twilight: "But... But I don't understand!"

Luna: "This is clearly you in the photographs, is it not?", as she said showing pictures of Twilight trashing the gym.

Twilight: "Yes, but..."

Luna: "Not surprised actually, given you slept with Ryuga from what I heard from the school. I think it should be fairly obvious that the school cannot let someone who would do something like this compete for the Fall Formal crown."

Twilight put her hands to her eyes and sighs. Then the door was kicked opened.

Ryuga: "Vice Principal Luna. My source, Flash and I found these in a trash can in the library."

Flash: "We thought you should see them. Someone obviously combined these photos to make it look like Twilight was the one who trashed the gym."

Luna: "I appreciate you both bringing these to my attention. In light of this new evidence, you may of course continue your bid to be crowned the Princess of the Fall Formal."

Twilight gasps and hug Ryuga with all of her might.

Twilight: "Oh Ryuga, I knew you'll help me out of this."

Ryuga: "Wondercolts watch out for each other, and besides, I don't want my date to be Sunburn Blazer."

Flash: "So you are dating!"

Ryuga: "Not really, I accidently made a late promise that I would be the date of the crowned princess of the Fall Formal."

Flash: "Eeeeh, close enough."

Luna's thoughts: "That's it, it's over, my love is gone forever!"

Luna: "I am afraid enough damage has been done to the gym that we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night. If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development.", as she said heading to her sister's office.