58~ The Love & Lust

••••••••••••••••

The target is not completed 🥲 updated for my regular readers who genuinely support me and even after having exams take our their times to hit the star and comment.

Thank you so much and love you all for your genuine support, it's good to have few genuine friends rather than thousands of backstabbers.

Taraksya's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARE YOU HEARING ME FUCKER? IF YES THEN KNOW YOU MESSED UP WITH THE WRONG MAN AND..... IF I CAUGHT YOU I WILL FUCKING SLAUGHTER YOU....MARK MY WORDS."

I grabbed the vase and threw it at the screen breaking it apart into pieces.

"I AM NOT SCARED, I AIN'T FUCKING SCARED, BASTARD."

I Shouted breaking the beer bottle in my palm and drowning the blood.

Her moans haunted me blending with that fucker's warning and remembering the position in which I saw her with that man.

Fucking each other.

What it feels when your heart is in someone's clutches and you can't control yourself from getting controlled by that very own person.

How does it feel to be helpless? that someone owns your breath and suffocates you whenever he wants.

Toy you as you are nothing but a puppet!! She does it all and I can't help but get toyed by her.

She was fucking standing a few breaths away from me and I felt handcuffed to touch her, claim her as mine.

Does The Tarakshya Roy Rajdhan feel pain?

Yes, he fucking does when it comes to her.

I couldn't see tears in her eyes and today I became the sole reason for her tears, my baby was hurt because of me.

I would have ended this game within a second doesn't matter the man opposite to me wasn't ordinary but Ardhansh Singhaniya.

I knew the consequence would have been his end or mine but Ain't I already dead in her love? Physical death was never a question for me.

She lives in me, in that beating thing in my chest, She is my breath, the blood that flows in my veins.

Thirty-four years I breathed for her, but now Why I don't see any reason to live, the first time I see dark in my life when it was always there and I chose to be colour-blind just in the hope to get her, fuck her, make her pregnant, and live with her happily.

Is this love?

No, it's my sickness that is increasing day by day whenever I see her.

What if I had got her first, she would have been my wife, my queen and our kids would have been playing around.

But my little house shattered.

Because Now She is married to a man who isn't any less in aspect to me.

Cruel, Ruthless, cold-hearted and especially he loves her but it's not me, she has kids with that man and she loves them, but they aren't mine and that's what hurts.

I would have ended his kids that day and crushed Ardhansh Singhaniya's belief that he could protect his family but.....

I fucking saw her in those toddlers, her blood flows in their veins and shedding her blood would be the last thing I would do before that I would cut my throat and kill myself.

But I fucking want her? At any cost, and I know someone's death is the only thing that can give her to me.

Doesn't matter whose.