call her!

Mr Jeon: Jungkook where are you your mom's condition is getting worse we cannot handle her without any professional assistance. ARE YOU LISTENING?

Jungkook: i am coming abeoji

Jeon Jungkook 29 years old. Cold collected composed an alpha in his own always carrying a frowned face and his stares are just enough to send chills to the person he give! The love he has for his family is the only thing he lives for he has an older brother name jeon junghyun.

Jungkook parked his car in front of his parents house and dashed towards the entrance door. The maids were already standing in the hallway carrying a concerned and feared face. He could hear his mother's screaming all over the house he ran into her room and saw the heart breaking sight of his mother.

Junghyun: Eomma eomma plz calm down see jungkook is here

Jungkook: Hyung, appa, how come this happened again? (He was almost on the verge of crying )

Mr jeon: Idk Jungkook I have told you already she gets anxiety attacks and these fits we should admit her in hospital only a professional psychiatrist can treat her.

Jungkook: For God sake abeoji eomma is not a mental who needs psychiatrist and you even know there are every kind of patients, this is harmful. my mom is not retarted. she is fine she is sane she can't go to that mental hell. I can't send my mom there!

Mr Jeon: I don't care what you want or
not I want my wife all healthy I can't see her in this miserable state. Take her to hospital or BRING THE DAMN DOCTOR HERE!

Jungkook: I will bring the best personal psychiatrist for her.

On call (Fred, I want the best pshyscrist of this country. You have only time till night arrange my meeting with the psychiatrist on zoom call as soon as you got them)

Time skip 8:45 pm

A strong tall and depicted as well-built, physically imposing individual with a strong and confident demeanor. He dressed in professional attire carrying himself with an air of vigilance and readiness Fred! Entered the room

"Mr jeon here are the details of the best pshyscrist of Korea"
He placed the file on the glass table Infront of Jungkook he took the file and started reading the details

"Hmm... Oh Se-jung , South Korean politician and former physicist, served as the director of the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies, the first president of the Institute for Basic Science ...Whatever that's enough call him now and ask him to come Seoul by tomorrow morning."

Fred: yes sir I have contacted Mr.Oh and he will be calling right after a meeting he is in!

30 mins later (On zoom call)

Mr Oh: I can't believe jeon Jungkook approched me. tell me what can i do for you.

Jungkook: Mr. Oh , my mother's condition is not good and it's worsening day by day and I want you to be her personal Dr. And you can't say No!

Mr Oh: Ahah Jeon as you see I am not into practice anymore and I am too old to take patients i myself is seeing doctors due to my thalassemia and have to go to chemotherapy after every 3 days

Jungook: THEN WHA TTHE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MR OH? I NEED YOU! Please!

Mr Oh: I can totally understand  jeon all I can do is to recommend you my hard working students they are the best Drs in Seoul national hospital and you can choose among them.

Jungkook: If anything goes wrong you will be responsible and dead!

Mr oh: ah no no Mr jeon I am sending you the resumes of my best Drs. Please dont worry

"he hung up the call and in no time fred received a message of resumes of Drs.

Sir, he sent these 3 Drs which one we should call .....Jungkook took the phone and read all the names aloud
Eunbeen lee
Sun hee Kim
Baek Y/n

Lets interveiw all of them i dont wanna take a chance.

They contacted Lee Eunbeen and got to knew that he was on a leave due to his upcoming wedding.

"Fools, dont they know they are drs, who take 1 month leave. stupid" he was frustrated.

The next was kim sunhee and as soon as the call connected a drunken woman start yapping about her life, how hard is being a doctor and all she wanted is to become an astronaut and leave earth.

jungkook sighed out loud and fred immediatly hung the call.

"So they are those hard working and best doctors? They need mental assistance." he banged his fist on table, his face clearly showing how pissed off he was

Baek Y/n!

Call her !

_________________________________________