No.2

{A few hours earlier}
Audrey:What is going on with me .I feel like absolute shit.Now that i mention it i am late but only by 2 days.So it could nothing.{Better safe than sorry}Let me go to the drug store before Neil wakes up.

---------------------------------------
                     At the
                   Drug Store
[In the pregnancy test section]
Audrey:Damn,it's been a while since I've needed one of these.
  (Audrey spends another 5 minutes hopelessly deciding on what test she should get.Until a women appears right next to her)

Lady:Hello dear.Do you need any help?
Audrey:Yes i would.Thank you.
Lady:Alright.your gonna need this one.
(The lady hands her a clear blue pregnancy test)
Audrey:Okay.Thanks again.
Lady:No problem.Bye
(Audrey heads to check out)

Cashier:Good morning ma'am.Just this today?
Audrey:Yes.
(The cashier hands her the test and receipt)
Cashier:Have a nice day
Audrey:You too.
(As Audrey is driving back home .Bad memories keep popping up in her head also g with flashbacks.)

                   *Flash back*
Kashaal:How fucking stupid can you be to get pregnant!
Audrey:You're forgetting that you had a part to play in this aswell.(Trying not to show her fear).So suck it up & except the fact that you are going to be a father
Kashaal:Excuse me...
Audrey:You heard me.
(Kashaal rushes towards Audrey ,grabbing her by the neck and pinning her against the wall while choking her.)
Kashaal: If i ever hear you talking to me like that again.Trust me you will never see the light of day.
(At this point Audrey's eyes start filling with tears out of fear.Not that this was the first time he had screamed at her like that but it was the first time he had gotten physical with her.
Kashaal:Listen to me carefully now Bitch.I do not want this kid & never will so you better get this taken care of before i do.Do you understand me?!?!!
Audrey:(softly) yes.
                   *Flash back
                       Ends*