Who the hell are you?

Hello ?

Fred: Sir she is on call it's on speaker

Jungkook  was about to speak when the voice coming from other side have his attention

"Hello? Hello!!!! Aah now we are playing guess me game, are we? Look, if this is another call about insurance, I swear I'm not in the mood! Stop harassing me with the same nonsense every day! If you call me one more time i'll report your number on cyber security websi.....(She couldn't complete her sentence when someone with a deep husky voice called her name like no one ever did)

Baek Y/n! It's Jeon Jungkook speaking!

"who the hell are you? (She spoke in the frustrated voice like she was born pissed and couldn't let her anger out on anyone she was surely too annoyed to talk to anyone today)

Jungkook: Interesting Fred , she got no manners!

(he said loud enough to be heard by her. Fred got panicked and suddenly startet to speak)

Miss Baek , it's Jeon Jungkook personal seceraty Fred speaking actually Mr.Oh recommended your name and we want you to join us as our personal psychiatrist and....... (The call hanged up! Jungkook was in disbelief, furious when Fred speak "sir I guess she is not interested"

"Did she hanged up on me?" he let out an unsetteling laugh

"Find her location!" saying this Jungkook went out of the room furiously leaving the pale Fred who was fearing the consequences of what coming next!

Sitting in car Jungkook was talking to Mr Oh

"is SHE the best Drs of yours? You never taught her manners. I dont need YOuR sorry Mr oh I want my mother to be treated as soon as possible and I dont have this much time to waste teaching YOuR Drs what the manners actually called!". (And with this he hung the call)

"Fred did you find her location?"

"she is in Seoul national hospital right now."

"Drive fast"

"Hello abeoji how is eomma now?"

"She slept jungkoa do something I can't see her like this"

"Dont worry appa i am going to get her the dr. Dnt worry plz eat before you go to sleep. Good night"

"Sir we are here"

(Jungkook stepped out of car and looked at the SNH the hospital look so beautiful from outside in the night sky how can a horrible place like this looks beautiful he took big steps and entered the hospital and find the director with his assistants and other senior Drs standing to welcome him)

"Hello Mr jeon. How can I help you"

"Mr choi, i'll cut it short I am here for your Dr, name baek Y/n and I need her now!  call her!

(All their mouth left open on the sudden demand of Jungkook the Drs started wisphering to each other must be thinking y/n is seeing Jungkook but  no this is impossible Jeon jungkook will never date someone like y/n, i mean they are two opposite shores ocean, but no one knows about the chaos that is going to be happen in future)

"Yes yes Mr jeon I'll call her!"

(The director himself went to call y/n and that was a rare sight to witness. The director knock her cabin and entered with a forced smile)

"Mr director! You here? Is everything alright? " she bowed in respect but he dont deserve it actually

"Y/n my dear hard working dr. Here you are why didn't you tell you know jeon Jungkook he is here for you"