Rough

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️Authors note:: if you know me NO YOU DONT while reading this

H/n stands for " his name"

H/n and you had sent your baby to the baby sitter and as soon as they baby left he instantly told you " I want you baby girl" and began kissing your neck and that instantly sent chills down your spine making you let out a slight moan. You both walked upstairs and he instantly picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist while he kissed your neck as he pinned you against the wall. He then began taking off your shirt while you had your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist pulling you closer to him. He finished taking off your clothes and began taking his off then he gently thru you on the bed and kissed your neck even more and slowly trailed his kisses down till he got to your inner thigh then he looked up at you " are you sure your okay with this princess" you said yes and he instantly began pleasuring you in all the right ways then he moved back up to kissing your neck and then kissed you passionately on the lips and you slightly moaned in his mouth he looked you in your eyes and said " don't do that I might not be able to control myself" with a smirk you said " maybe I want you to lose control" and a switch flipped in him and he instantly stated pumping deep inside you and you were a moaning mess...

❤️⚠️⚠️ authors note: now remember if you know me.. no you don't