💞 Part2: What kind of gift is this ?

RAJPUT MANSION

Everyone were in the living room.The Bahu of Rajput (shweta) was checking food and sweets.The Rajput sisters were just come from shopping with Muzaffar.Grandma was talking with Muzaffar when they heard car horns indicating the arrival of
Chauhan's.The door was open by the maid of the Rajput "Nazia" who was working from 7 yrs and was the most trustworthy to them.

"Namaste masa, ashirvad dijiye" greeted Mr.chauhan while taking blessings.

"Jite raho beta" grandma bestow blessing.

"Namaste dadi maa" greeted Mr.chauhan's elder son veer.

"Namaste beta,aao " instruct towards the sofa Smilingly .

"Mihir kaha hai Chauhan?" vo nahi dikh raha" asked grandma looking for younger .

"Ab..vo masa vo hospital mein serious case tha toh ...."

"thik hai" she nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chauhan,kab Tak aayega mihir kuch bataya hai?" asked grandma once again after waiting for long.

"Ab..masa vo case khatam hote hi kaha tha shayad -"

"Muzaffar ?"

Respond latter with nodding knowing what grandma wants to tell him.

Taking the car keys he went towards his destination.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The elder reached at the hospital.He went inside and saw the younger writing something.He headed towards the latter.

Feeling someone's presence,the younger looked up only to see the dark eyes which he hates the most.

"Change this fast, go" command the elder.

"What is this behaviour? Tum kya kar rahe ho yaha?" he said while clenching his jaw.

"Change this" elder said in his sternly.

I will no-

"I don't have time to fight with you jao aur change Karo , Masa ne Diya hai" elder informed in his deep dark voice.

The younger took the bag 🛍️ harshly from elder's hand and went to change.While the elder started to scroll his phone.

"I changed,happy?Now go please" he said while adjusting his outfit.

Elder drew his eyes to the male who was looking breathtaking in the clothes.The elder looked at the younger and went towards him.

*told ya background music 😁 🎶

Dragging the younger the elder went towards his car.

"Kya kar rahe ho ,chodo,chodo" younger tried to getting from the grip.

" Chup raho" said elder with annoyed face.

"Kaha le ja rahe ho? mujhe nahi Jana kahi chodo!" said angrily.

The elder make the latter seat on passengers seat and start to drive towards the mansion.

The whole ride was full of silence.No one uttered a single word not the elder nor the younger.