Two'Hope

Three years have passed, and Shen Yi still hasn't woken up. His teacher's death had already dealt a big blow to Du Cheng, so he couldn't accept that Shen Yi wouldn't wake up. Du Cheng visits Shen Yi every day, and everyone in the police force begins to worry about Du Cheng.

"Sister, I told you, I don't want to go on a date."

"Ducheng, it's been three years. It's time to let go. He won't wake up. You have to take care of yourself." Du Qing said.

Du Cheng walked out and drove to the hospital, this time bringing a bouquet of flowers. He walked into Shen Yi's ward and looked at the pale Shen Yi in front of him with tears in his eyes. He placed the flowers on the table next to him. When he wasn't paying attention, a doctor came up behind him.

"His brain fluctuations have become more obvious recently. If you stay with him more, he might wake up.""Really?""Really."Du Cheng couldn't believe that Shen Yi had a chance to wake up. He quickly called Li Han and Jiang Feng.

"Shen Yi, please wake up."

~Shen Yi's dream~

Shen Yi is still in that darkness, always falling or drowning in the sea. Suddenly, he saw a beam of light. He opened his eyes. The long-lost light hit his face, warm and soft. He reached for it, but was burned. When Shen Yi pulled his hand back, it immediately recovered. He understood that this was the opportunity. Shen Yi swam desperately towards the light, and his skin was immediately burned when it touched the light, but he didn't care. He ignored the pain and looked toward the light, and he saw Du Cheng.

~hospital~

Du cheng held Shen Yi's hand and looked at him tenderly. Suddenly, Shen Yi's fingers moved.

"Shen Yi? Shen Yi? Are you going to wake up?" Du Cheng said and called the doctor.

"He has recovered very well and should wake up soon. You family members contributed to this."

Ducheng looked at Shen Yi, his hands never left Shen Yi. He lay down next to Shen Yi's hand and fell asleep. This time he slept deeply, he hadn't been so rested for a long time.

~Shen Yi's dream~

He passed through the light and walked towards Ducheng. But I couldn't touch that person. The soles of his feet felt like glass. Step on it and ignore the pain. The black void beneath his feet was stained with blood red. Shen Yi, who was usually most afraid of pain, did not cry out in pain. He just wanted to escape this nightmare as soon as possible. Shen Yi fell down. Between him and Ducheng, between him and freedom, is the sea. Shen Yi stepped on the water with one foot, and many petals formed a bridge. He stepped on the petals. Shen Yi looked forward and saw people from the police station. He Rongyue, Zhang Ju, Lao Yan, Jiang Feng, Li Han, and Ducheng. They were all waving to Shen Yi excitedly. He happily ran over and ran beside them. A gust of wind blew and the dream ended.