34.

Omgg...what time is it?? Ohh eleven am.. well atleast i slept a little longer because ethan called me and woke me up but you know what it's finee because he's my boyfriend and i love him hihi okay let's chek my messages first.. what?? no texts from my edgar? that's weird he always sends me good moring text... naybe he forgot or he fell asleep... let's try to call him.. ooo it goes straight to voice maill... ok i'm worried now...  let's just stay calm.. maybe he's going to call me back soon... Anways let's take a nice warm shower.. first before i make breakfast..

*later that day*

{ethan's point of view}

I just arrived at the airport in london and engelina has called me but i got scared so i didn't pick up oopss..and now she's texting me.. should i respond???.. oh i think i should..

'Edgar?love are you okay?... your not taking my calls.. is everything allright? I'm worried about you pleasee text me back baby..'

'hi sorry i was a sleep i was super tired because i couldn't sleep last night.. sorry!! And i'm okay! I miss you!! xoxo'

'Omg! I got so worried love! But i'm glad your okay and i miss you to!.. X'

Ah she's so sweett... ooo wait i have to book an uber shoot.. i forgot it..

~~~

{engelina's pov}

Omg he finally responded okay i'm good now let's eat breakfast and then i have to get to the spectator bulding because alex wanted to see me and i haven't seen him in a while sooo yeah.. but i miss my baby.. ughh when i was there it was so amazing..ethan is so romantic and sweet.. he's a true gentleman.. ugh i miss himm... i wishh he was here with me right now... ugh!!! Why is loving someone that lives far away from you so harddd.. huh??? Is that the door bell? I didn't expect anyone.. who could it be???...

'Can i hel-ethan?!!... what are you doing here????'

'surprise amore! are you happy to see me??'

'Ofcourse i am dummy!my gosh i've missed you!..'

I can't believe he's here omgg...

'hi..'

'Hey.. i really missed you.. it felt like such a long time..even tough it wasn't..'

'Same but i'm here now amore..'

The boy says while he comes in and takes his coat off and his shoes..

'Gosh the door wont close ughh i need to fix that..'

'here let me help you..'

'Thanks baby..now i was about to make breakfast oh and don't mind my hair it's still wet from the shower i took..'

'Oh i don't mind it amore your beautiful..'

'Ahh ethann...'

'Now how about a kiss first..'

'Oeh... i like that idea...'

'Hehehe..'

•••••

Ok finally they renutied hehehe.. loll

Enjoy!! 🩷  and for my og followers see you next time!!💋💋