Part 1 A new day

*As The sun Rises to begin a new day We See A girl who's Already at her desk Work wearing a suit and smoking while looking through her computer but the her secretary walks inside*

Secretary: Miss Z we must get going if were to complete your schedule for today.

Z: Ah yes i forgot thank you *grabs her things and heads towards the elevator then her car*

*As we see Z Drive off we next see a gym opening for the day we see the gym owner*

Satin: Welcome to Satin's gym where are slogan 100 push 100 squats then 10 milometer run. *as he watches his add on the tv at the front desk with his Assistant love.

Love: Sire don't forget you have a meeting with Miss. Z this afternoon which i won't be there for.

Satin: ah right thank you let me guess got another gaming competition with Rose?

Love: yes at are goon hangout.

*As the two are chatting rose comes in to see her best friends. As three talking we see more Hanna City and how beautiful it is with many shops and stores with parks as wee see many stores opening we see an alarm in a apartment going off which is turned of by a girl with pinkish hair. As she wakes up and looks around she gets out of bed and looks at her phone with nothing new on it. As the girl gets ready for the day we find out her name is Rox and is a mute. As She gets dressed and leaves her apartment with her bag she starts her day bright and earlier as she heads down the road she stops by a cafe called tinderwatch cafe as she enters She's her friend Shannon.

Shannon: Omg Rox its good to see *Shannon quickly hops the counter and hugs her friend* how have you been *rox's smiles which means she doing good* I'm glad i wanted to thank you for those pastries design you made the customers love them oh are you doing shopping today hold on *Shannon quickly grabs a breakfast sandwich for rox to eat while she does her morning shopping* Her your probably hungry so eat up *shes hug rox once again before head back behind the counter and being to work and rox walks out of the cafe waving goodbye and eating her food*

*As Rox continues shopping We see Z enters Satin gym while they discusses business for awhile we see love and rose garbing drinks and food then heading off to there club. meanwhile we see rox finishing up most of her shopping having all the food she needs to cook meals for the week as soon as she heads out of the store she looks across the street and see's some body guards at the gym as the doors to the gym opens Z walks out and as she walking out she see's rox walking down and she starts feeling something. she thinks she cute so she starts to follow her and once she makes it to rox she quickly grabs rox in an alleyway as rox is shocked Z clams her down and says she's cute and tell hers name but before z could get any information she had to head but give's rox a smooch on the forehead and heads back to her car as she informs her secretary she would information about the girl she meet as they drive. Rox is shocked and blushes a bit but she continues to her apartment and begins to unpack her groceries and cleans her place and then makes dinner while she watches tv and watches the sun beginning to set in Hanna city.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first part i wanted to write a modern au for awhile but been busy.